Coffee Flavors - Prefilled cartomizers & ejuice - caffeine?

Status
Not open for further replies.

beachpuff

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2011
Lost
Hi! I'm new and I was just wondering if anyone has used coffee flavored prefilled cartomizers or ejuice and found them to have caffeine? I'm waiting for my V4L coffee shop sample pack to arrive. I drink coffee throughout the day, a few gulps every hour or so, and I know that I really should cut back. I was hesitant to even get the coffee pack because I'm always drinking it (why drink & vape it at the same time?!?!), but some of the flavors sounded really good.

Anyone found the coffee cartomizers to satisfy the coffee/caffeine cravings? I was thinking that maybe the coffee flavoring might "trick" my body into thinking I was actually consuming it.
:confused:

Jackal3

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2010
Cleveland OH USA
www.whitestagvapor.com
I vape coffee flavors on a daily basis, but I don't know if they have caffeine in them. If they do, I doubt that caffeine survives the vaping process. I still drink a TON of coffee every day, too. Vaping does nothing for that craving, but it sure tastes good with my cup of coffee!

Totally agree there. Coffee, mocha, cappuccino flavors, even my own Keoke creation and they do nothing for the coffee/caffeine craving, but do go great with my many coffee drinks all day.

beachpuff

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2011
Lost
Totally agree there. Coffee, mocha, cappuccino flavors, even my own Keoke creation and they do nothing for the coffee/caffeine craving, but do go great with my many coffee drinks all day.

Thanks - wishful thinking I guess.

I could have sworn I read someone's post who mentioned that they couldn't vape coffee at night because it kept them up.

WomanOfHeart

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2010
Colorado

I could have sworn I read someone's post who mentioned that they couldn't vape coffee at night because it kept them up.

I'm probably going to make somebody mad by saying this, but I think that was mostly psychosomatic and/or withdrawal from cigarettes. Some people are very quick to blame illnesses and other problems on vaping when they first start. *Sarcasm Alert* "I stubbed my toe after I started vaping and now it hurts. I have to stop vaping because my toe hurts!" *End Sarcasm* Even my fiance did it with some medical things that are going on with me. I knew it wasn't being caused by vaping and my doctor confirmed it.

beachpuff

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2011
Lost
I'm probably going to make somebody mad by saying this, but I think that was mostly psychosomatic and/or withdrawal from cigarettes. Some people are very quick to blame illnesses and other problems on vaping when they first start. *Sarcasm Alert* "I stubbed my toe after I started vaping and now it hurts. I have to stop vaping because my toe hurts!" *End Sarcasm* Even my fiance did it with some medical things that are going on with me. I knew it wasn't being caused by vaping and my doctor confirmed it.

Actually I was going for the opposite - was hoping my ecig would fix all my addictions. Vape coffee instead of drinking it, vape dessert instead of eating it, you get the picture.... It worked so well with getting me off analogs that I thought maybe it could do more, lol!

IOU

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Dec 18, 2010
Laguna Beach, California
I love my Espresso from E-Liquid Emporium, it's my all day Vape (that and Corona W/Lime), but it does nothing for my coffee cravings. I am with you though. It would be so nice to wake up in the morning, vape a little coffee and be ready for the day, no messing with brewing, pouring, drinking, spilling, etc. :laugh:

lamer

ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2011
NV

We're all different. I have no idea if there is really caffeine in it or not, but I usually have 2 cups of coffee in the morning, and since using a coffee flavor as all day vape, I haven't felt the need for that second cup. I also switch off to another flavor at night because I don't know if it is the juice or the nic level keeping me awake.

I guess it depends on what is used for the flavor extraction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread