The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

cognac

Discussion in 'Vapor4Life' started by medic123, Aug 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. medic123

medic123 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 30, 2010
    a Florida beach
    My husband has used nothing but V4L cognac for 18 months. The last batch he got has a very chemical smell and taste. Is there any suggestions for why this might be this way or if he can fix it? He has 7 30 mil bottles he can't vape.

2. SnowDragon

SnowDragon Moved On ECF Veteran

Jul 28, 2010
    Boise, Idaho
    That is just terrible news Medic, nothing worse than getting a juice that has that pungent perfume and rancid chemical taste. My advice, call into customer service tomorrow and ask specifically for Mark. If the customer service reps like Gabe or Bobby answer just tell them that you spoke with Snowdragon and he said you should speak to Mark directly.

It would be better for your husband to talk to him directly but if that is not possible simply tell Mark what you have shared here. Take a look at the bottle that you husband has tried, note the production date, then check the rest of the bottles to see if they share the same production date.

Now....it could be a batch issue, so you may want to ask your husband if there is an alternate juice he would interested in. After all, if they just send you more bottles from the same batch or shared production date you may just find yourself no better than when you started.

I had this happen with some Sour Green Apple and I chose to steep it (have video if you need it) for 2 weeks and that helped make it vapable. That was my choice to do, so if that is something your husband doesn't want to try I completely understand.

Hope it all works out....:)

3. medic123

Sep 30, 2010
    a Florida beach
    He spoke with someone at customer service, I don't know who. They told him to get some bottles in a stronger nic and mix together to help it. The stronger is just as bad. I will have him call Mark today and I will check the dates. Thanks for your help, this juice has kept this 2 1/2 a pack smokers off analogs for almost 2 years and it is the only thing he really likes, and he has tried hundreds of flavors.:(

4. BHam

BHam Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Aug 29, 2011
    Chicago, IL
    medic PM sent.

5. EleanorR

EleanorR Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Feb 9, 2011
    Treasure Coast
    Wow . . . first Smilin Premium, then Wow Cafe Mocha, then Wow White Chocolate, then Premium Chocolate Macadamia, now Premium Cognac . . . what are they doing over there in Red China, and not telling V4L???

6. kyfatherof1

kyfatherof1 Super Member ECF Veteran

Sep 29, 2009
    Bowling Green Ky
    add wow peppermint to the list

7. EleanorR

EleanorR Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Feb 9, 2011
    Treasure Coast

Oh no! Okay . . . :(

8. medic123

Sep 30, 2010
    a Florida beach
    Reply sent.....

9. medic123

Sep 30, 2010
    a Florida beach
    Just FYI, My husband spoke with Mark today. V4L has done an excellent job at keeping a customer happy through a difficult situation.:) If anyone has any spare Cognac juice laying around, we sure could use it...LOL

10. Sallyem

Sallyem Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Mar 14, 2010
    California
    And, I believe, Wow Mango

11. SnowDragon

SnowDragon Moved On ECF Veteran

Jul 28, 2010
    Boise, Idaho
    Glad to hear it Medic, wish I had some Cognac I'd hook you up.

12. skittish

skittish Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 13, 2011
    kansas city
    Hmm, definitely glad I'm off the Chinese juice.

13. medic123

Sep 30, 2010
    a Florida beach
    Me too but my Husband loves this stuff. I can't say too often how great the V4L customer service department has been through out this situation!!! Other venders could take lessons.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.