The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Yet another convert and a happy V4L customer

Discussion in 'Vapor4Life' started by Rappel_Welch, Jun 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Rappel_Welch

Rappel_Welch Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 2, 2011
    South Carolina
    Hubby went to his brother, the jarhead's promotion ceremony last month, and while there he let him try his V4L. Hubby called and got the latest coupon code and his brother ordered a starter kit the next day.

I found out yesterday the he has been off analogs for 7 days, and is really enjoying vaping.:toast: He had a problem with the PT that came with his initial order, filled out a ticket, and V4L has already shipped out a replacement. :thumb:

It's a great feeling when you get a loved one off analogs, and just as good is the feeling when you suggest a company and that company comes through with excellent service.

Congrats to my jarhead brother-in-law, Denny (Ooh Rah!!) and thanks V4L for such terrific and reliable customer service! You guys rock! :rickroll:

2. AG51

AG51 ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Jan 23, 2011
    Dat Way →
    :w00t: YAY !! Ooh Rah Denny !! :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana: YAY !! :thumb::headbang::thumb: Way to go Rappel !! :banana::banana::banana: yup :smokie:

3. kittypie

kittypie Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Apr 12, 2011
    Charlotte NC
    Woot!
    This is GREAT, Rappel!
    Here's to vapin' family love!
    :toast:

4. incantius

incantius Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Mar 28, 2011
    tennessee
    yep i converted a co-worker from another e-cig company (which i won't name since that's bad form imo) to V4L. he placed a huge order for just about everything that would be in a starter kit...ordered late Friday, shipped yesterday and will most likely receive tomorrow unless that USPS demon hijacks the shipment :D

5. Morandir835

Morandir835 Idiot Guru ECF Veteran

Jan 2, 2011
    Outside DC
    Very awesome Ms. Rappel. :)

6. loden813

loden813 Super Member ECF Veteran

Feb 3, 2011
    tampa, fl
    From one jarhead to another..."WAY TO GO!"

7. keyzygirl

keyzygirl ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Aug 10, 2009
    Key West,Fl.
  8. SnowDragon

SnowDragon Moved On ECF Veteran

Jul 28, 2010
    Boise, Idaho
  9. ThankU4Vaping

ThankU4Vaping Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Apr 5, 2010
    NJ
    That's great Rappel! He may be a jarhead, but that's good because he used to be a tarhead, and now has the potential to become a juicehead. All good stuff!

10. Wintering

Wintering Senior Member ECF Veteran

May 29, 2011
    SF Bay Area
    Yippie Rappel ... well done, and congrat's on converting another "analoger" to the V4L family! Yay!!

It's so odd that you posted this today..... {{{hugs}}} I've guided 3 of my friends to V4L, and one of them actually called our wonderful CS today, asking if there was a "Referral Program"! Interesting idea, eh? ;) Do we get a commission for all the friends we're bringing into the fam? ;)

11. EleanorR

EleanorR Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Feb 9, 2011
    Treasure Coast
    And thank you for your service, Loden! :)

12. Tracker II

Tracker II Ultra Member ECF Veteran Verified Member

Jan 13, 2011
    Illinois
    That's great news Rappel - another life saved! :toast:

13. Kanza

Kanza Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Feb 19, 2011
    Wilmette, IL
    Wonderful news, Rappel...but I have this mental picture of this hulk of a Marine vaping away on a pink diamond bat...:lol: No, please don't correct it...don't tell me he is using a "manly" black stealth...let me have this vision for a few more days :p

And, with a tip of my hat to Eleanor, may all of our servicemen and women enjoy good health...until they are VERY OLD and VERY GRAY!!

14. Mmc

Mmc Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Dec 28, 2010
    Michigan
    Congratulations on getting him off the smokes and into vaping. I have lent out batteries, made kits for friends to try it (with a good variety of carto), gave the information ( and sale codes) for v4 l, and gave them the website for this forum..... and all I hear is excuses. Even with pv's, you have to want to quit, and want to make the effort. 6 months analog free............!

15. Chesterwiz

Chesterwiz Super Member ECF Veteran

Apr 15, 2011
    nowhere
    Speaking of conversions....I was able to get my brother in law to buy V4L. They are in the stage of transition from analogs. They cant quit completly as of yet. I hope they will soon.

On another note, An ex smoker/co worker seen my V4L and thought it was a great idea and wished he had that when he quit. Well next thing you know they have an electronic cig now (another brand) and is puffing away. I feel kinda bad they started this. Well at least its better then smoking AND they are more relaxed. They used to stress really bad but not so bad now.

Well I hope to convert more. And hope they are 100 pecent like the OP has had luck with.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.