Not open for further replies.

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
Hey Russ, it's Russ and I don't hate ya bro :). I run a .055" diameter 10 to 12 wrap micro coil and it kills it with 90% VG. I've also had success with diameters up to 1/16".

This is on a mech. Here's a pic of my typical setup.
BFEwNWV.jpg

Here's a little fact sheet for micro coils too. All I run is very high VG juice :)
7FqTAB3.jpg

whoaitsruss

Nov 27, 2013
Hmmmm I been using a 1.8mm screw driver and just recently bought a drill set so using a 1/16 and everytime I use this 70/30 juice from one certain company my cotton wick falls apart but when I've used 2 different brand 50/50 my wick is fine and doesn't fall part I have gone from extra loose to extra tight and same thing with this one vendor juice I really don't want to waste 9 bottles of juice just want to get these coils down for a heavy vg juice and was wondering if the diameter of a coil makes a difference

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

whoaitsruss

Nov 27, 2013
Try using less cotton through the coil. It needs to be slightly looser and fluffier for thicker high-vg juice. The coil itself shouldn't matter much in terms of pg vg ratio.

I have done that and yet the cotton in the middle of the coil seems to disappear when I pull the cotton out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread