Coil recommendations please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lozzy

Oct 7, 2020
Hi everyone! I’m new to vaping and I’m seeking some advice about coils. Which coil should I buy for my smok Priv V8? I know the ones the coke with it are rubbish and burn out quickly. The recommended wattage is 30-50, yet the priv V8 is 60 wattage any advice would be appreciated!
(Ps I know that smok isn’t a great brand, I will be upgrading in few months, it was cheap and I didn’t want to spend much in case I didnt

Reactions: stols001

Mordacai

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2019
UK
Thanks for that, I'm also from the UK.

It makes things a lot easier.

Have you heard anything about Fasttech, 3fvape, 2fdeal or 3avape?

They're some of the Chinese etailers that can save you a fair amount of money on gear, even when when going upmarket on the nice shiny that you either would like or must have.

And I've found some info on the tank and coils available for you.
SMOK TFV8 Baby Beast Sub-Ohm Tank | SMOK® Official

So that should prove useful, and be very careful when buying through Amazon as you don't know if you're buying fake products.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Hi everyone! I’m new to vaping and I’m seeking some advice about coils. Which coil should I buy for my Smok Priv V8? I know the ones the coke with it are rubbish and burn out quickly. The recommended wattage is 30-50, yet the priv V8 is 60 wattage any advice would be appreciated!
(Ps I know that Smok isn’t a great brand, I will be upgrading in few months, it was cheap and I didn’t want to spend much in case I didnt
Welcome and glad you joined.
Might like to re ask your question in:
Smok Forum
Smok

• Winner
Reactions: Fstop
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread