Coil recommendations?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I'm not so sure the SMOK tanks are the right juice attachment for you. SMOK tanks are known primarily for their vapor production, using power hungry coils and consuming large quantities of juice in the process.

Are you a direct-to-lung (DTL) or mouth-to-lung (MTL) vaper? How long have you been vaping? If you are relatively new, you might do better using a MTL tank like the Innokin Zenith or Aspire Nautilus.

Just my :2c:

dom qp

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2015
South Central... Ontario
SMOK V12 Prince Coil Family
  • V12 Prince-T10 Decuple Coil Head
    • 0.12 ohm
    • Patented Decuple Coil
    • 60 to 120W
    • 80 to 110W Recommended Range
  • V12 Prince-X6 Sextuple Coil Head
    • 0.15 ohm
    • Patented Sextuple Coil
    • 50 to 120W
    • 80 to 100W Recommended Range
  • V12 Prince-M4 Quadruple Coil Head
    • 0.17 ohm
    • Patented Quadruple Coil
    • 30 to 70W
    • 45 to 55W Recommended Range
  • V12 Prince Strip Coil
    • 0.15 ohm
    • Kanthal Multihole Strip Mesh
    • 40 to 100W
    • 70 - 80W Recommended Range

Looks like the coils are pretty much all the same. There's like having the same car owned by 3 people, but each person adding more stickers to the windows for extra horse power.

The only one that stands out is the mesh. People using subohm drop in coils, it seems like, have for the most part moved to mesh. But they use better mesh tanks.

karledmnd

Nov 10, 2018
South Africa
I'm not so sure the SMOK tanks are the right juice attachment for you. SMOK tanks are known primarily for their vapor production, using power hungry coils and consuming large quantities of juice in the process.

Are you a direct-to-lung (DTL) or mouth-to-lung (MTL) vaper? How long have you been vaping? If you are relatively new, you might do better using a MTL tank like the Innokin Zenith or Aspire Nautilus.

Just my :2c:
Ive been vaping for 6 months, i vape DTL

Reactions: Baditude
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread