Coils for the Talos V1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eric93

Sep 26, 2017
Hey Guys,

I just bought a Smoant Knight V2 which comes with a Talos V1.. Where can I buy coils for the Talos V1? I don't want to build the coils myself or anything, I am used to a Melo Mini III where I just screw in the new coil, fill the tank with e liquid and let it sit for 5 minutes before vaping, So what do I need? I really hope I don't need to build my own coils and all that!! Let me know what I need and where I can buy them if possible, I think the best for me would be .05 ohm

Thanks in advance

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Well, here's a site that has them in stock (the actual Talos coils) but they make them in 0.5 ohms. Smoant Talos V1 Knight OCC Clapton Coil - 5 Pack - Go E-Vape and they're Clapton.

Are you sure you want 0.05 coils, that seems like intensely low resistance, are you looking for something that KT makes that might be compatible? I'm not sure about your tank, but you could do some googling. Or maybe search this site, or someone may come along with the answer for you....

Good luck,

Anna

Eric93

Sep 26, 2017
Well, here's a site that has them in stock (the actual Talos coils) but they make them in 0.5 ohms. Smoant Talos V1 Knight OCC Clapton Coil - 5 Pack - Go E-Vape and they're Clapton.

Are you sure you want 0.05 coils, that seems like intensely low resistance, are you looking for something that KT makes that might be compatible? I'm not sure about your tank, but you could do some googling. Or maybe search this site, or someone may come along with the answer for you....

Good luck,

Anna
Thanks for the reply!! That's just what I was looking for, I meant 0.5 ohm coils haha not 0.05 :p thanks

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread