Collecting data for a paper, would you all mind taking a quick 5 question multiple choice survey?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kezrak

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
United States
I'm writing a paper on the benefits of electronic cigarettes as opposed to traditional tobacco cigarettes. As I've been vaping for the past 2 months now, this influences me, and also influences the rest of you here in our amazing little community. I'd just like to hear from you all about your experiences to not only provide evidence for my paper, but also as a way to compile info on the benefits of electronic cigarettes that may be able to help convince local governments to not ban vaping as a whole.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/BQGC92M

There's the link to the survey, and thank you all for your time.

Kezrak

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
United States
I don't remember which question. But the one about methods used (gum, patches, inhaler). Could that one be multiple responses? Like, if someone's used more than one NRT, they could choose more than one option for their response? Because I've tried them all...

Good point! I've changed the question, you can now select multiple options.

Lombaowski

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2013
DC via the 313
Done.

This was an interesting question for me:

Have you had an easier time maintaining and/or creating relationships with people since you made the switch to electronic cigarettes, whether this be due to the removal of the traditional odor of combustable tobacco cigarettes on you, the removal of your need to constantly step outside to smoke, or some other reason?

For me the answer is no, in fact, I've kind of lost touch with some folks at work who I only saw on the smoke deck. I think this is a poorly crafted question and leading in nature for the purposes of any academic work FWIW.

Kezrak

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
United States
Done.

This was an interesting question for me:

For me the answer is no, in fact, I've kind of lost touch with some folks at work who I only saw on the smoke deck. I think this is a poorly crafted question and leading in nature for the purposes of any academic work FWIW.

Fair point. I'll leave the question up for now, but it may very well not make it into the final paper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread