Come Say Hello - Vermillion River E-Juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

aidanpryde

Feb 24, 2011
KY
Got my sampler a couple of days ago and all I can say is WOW! All flavors are good and the throat hit is perfect, warm and spicy but doesn't kill you.

The Caramelized Cappuchino is transcendent. The Kentucky 'Woods are delicious as well. Cinnamon Rolls are damn tasty.

The only one I was a little disappointed in was the straight Vanilla. To me the TH killed most of the flavor. I am letting it steep to see if it improves over time.

I will definitely be putting in a larger order with Vermillion in the near future. Great product y'all.

Old Guss

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
DeToys is right next to the laundromat (run down) here in Madison and they make killer food and so does the After Five Supper Club...if they close you can always hunt for cats and deer, lol.

I hope I can make it to the next vape meet and hope I can move into the new apartment.

Get just a little closer and I will pick you up...

Old Guss

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Got my sampler a couple of days ago and all I can say is WOW! All flavors are good and the throat hit is perfect, warm and spicy but doesn't kill you.

The Caramelized Cappuchino is transcendent. The Kentucky 'Woods are delicious as well. Cinnamon Rolls are damn tasty.

The only one I was a little disappointed in was the straight Vanilla. To me the TH killed most of the flavor. I am letting it steep to see if it improves over time.

I will definitely be putting in a larger order with Vermillion in the near future. Great product y'all.

Hi aidanpryde, thanks for dropping in, glad you liked most of the flavs, the subtle taste of the french vanilla at 20 or 25mg does get over powered by the nic but it has a pretty loyal customer fan base, if we make it stronger I make a lot of regular customers unhappy. If you oeder again let us know you want stronger vanilla and give that a try. Thanks again.

MissP

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 29, 2011
Land of Southern Belles :)
silly question, and apologies if it has already been asked....

is it possible to use the ECF coupon and get a free sample added to an order? The main order page only allows one or the other?

Been forever for me since I ordered a free sample so I can't remember if I used both coupon codes. Ol Guss should be along soon to answer that question for you :)

renstyle

ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2011
Boone, Iowa
I think you can only use one coupon code per order. If you want to dig back in the thread, Old Guss states this somewhere.

That's how the website is setup, I was wondering if there was a way around it at all.

I'm already going to order a sampler pack regardless, once I hear back from OG, just wanted to see if I could get 7 rather than 6. Either way, it's all good! :)

ETA: The freesample code was a better deal than ECF, so I just went with that one. Since this is just heading down I-35, should be here early next week.

Have a great weekend!

Last edited:

Old Guss

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
silly question, and apologies if it has already been asked....

is it possible to use the ECF coupon and get a free sample added to an order? The main order page only allows one or the other?

Guess I am a little too late with my answer but it only allows 1 code per use, Thanks and have a great day.

Splinter

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2011
New York
Old Guss, (Dave? Is that right?) I'm new to vaping and as I was reading your posts about new flavors I was thinking maybe some kind of Cherry or Strawberry? My husband And I just got back into all this about a month ago after some really bad experiences with mall bought e-cigs and juices and in the past month we placed 3 orders with you. I also called your number and spoke to someone who gave me a lot of info on cartomizers, juices and about looking into a PV mod. My hubby and I discussed all the info you gave me and we purchased the Omega from AltSmoke and low resistance cartos. He really loves your Kentucky blends and I love your Fruit Stripe Illusion and your Texas Watermelon. I just placed an order on Friday for your Hawaiian Pineapple and I'm hoping I love that one too. We have ordered juices from other places but we find yours to be the best to our liking I only wish you had some more flavors. Again, thank you very much, to the person I spoke to on the phone, taking the time to explain everything to me and in helping me with my questions. Please don't change your product :)
P.S. My husband thought of Pecan Pie.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread