Coming soon! Bloog 650H2!

Status
Not open for further replies.

leaford

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2008
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
Hey guys! We have a new product that should be available within a month- the Bloog 650H2 Ego kit!

This will be a new line, the batteries are not compatible with our previous Bloog 650 batts, but the new H2 clearomizers are compatible with both!

The Bloog 650H2 batts have 510 compatible threading, but still pack 650mAh of vaping power, and feature a handy three-color LED which shows the charge level of the batt. And the new H2 clearomizers use a better plastic material to avoid cracking under heat, and have solid bodies without a removable drip tip to make them far less vulnerable to leakage from improper seals.

The kits feature one Bloog 650H2 battery, one H2 clearomizer, one charger, and a conveniently pocket sized soft yet protective case.

They should ship early to mid next month, so expect them on our website and retailers near you by the end of the month!

650H2_156x480.jpg

This is the BEST possible news... I mean it's basically an ego battery.. AND it's 510 threaded...awsomeness!.. I'm hoping that you guys will be branding the EVOD-type clearomizers soon... I've been wanting to switch my customers over to an ego-type configuration and now I'll be able to, and stay with Bloog.. Keep moving forward Bloog!!

leaford

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2008
This is the BEST possible news... I mean it's basically an ego battery.. AND it's 510 threaded...awsomeness!.. I'm hoping that you guys will be branding the EVOD-type clearomizers soon... I've been wanting to switch my customers over to an ego-type configuration and now I'll be able to, and stay with Bloog.. Keep moving forward Bloog!!

Yeah, I've been finding that the manufacturing side is moving more and more towards the 510 and away from the 808s, so we are changing our stance on that. The market seems to have spoken. That said, we are not going to abandon our 808 customers, the original Bloog Electronic cigarette line will stick with the 808 standard, but new product lines will likely be 510 compatible, or multi compatible like the H2 clearomizers.

And BTW, can you tell me what you like about the EVOD versus the Ego? Is it just the clearomizers, or the batteries too?

leaford

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2008

Yeah, I've been finding that the manufacturing side is moving more and more towards the 510 and away from the 808s, so we are changing our stance on that. The market seems to have spoken. That said, we are not going to abandon our 808 customers, the original Bloog Electronic cigarette line will stick with the 808 standard, but new product lines will likely be 510 compatible, or multi compatible like the H2 clearomizers.

And BTW, can you tell me what you like about the EVOD versus the Ego? Is it just the clearomizers, or the batteries too?

On the battery side, they seem to be more consistent throughout the cycle of the battery. Although I do not like the flush mounted button. It's a little more difficult to find.

With regard to the evod clearos, more vapor, more taste. Do not like the small window, it's hard to fill in darker environments. Although, no leaking after 3 weeks so far. Changing the atomizer is a breeze.

leaford

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2008
On the battery side, they seem to be more consistent throughout the cycle of the battery. Although I do not like the flush mounted button. It's a little more difficult to find.

With regard to the evod clearos, more vapor, more taste. Do not like the small window, it's hard to fill in darker environments. Although, no leaking after 3 weeks so far. Changing the atomizer is a breeze.

Good feedback, thanks!

prometheus

ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2011
Pittsburgh PA
Good feedback, thanks!

Yeah I would have to second the Evod. Just real easy to fill and one atty lasts me a couple weeks before soaking and they clean up and are ready to go again for a couple more months. All on a $1.50 atty! No leaking or burning. Heck I closed one of mine in a car door and the Clearo still works great. Has a big dent in it but vapes fine. The battery didn't make it lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread