Comments or Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

LuckyVape

Sep 11, 2016
When it comes to picking between the dna and the Yihi it all comes down to what traits your looking for on a mod. The dna offers a large variety of styles and controls. Varying between alien looking to simple sleek design. You have the lava box that looks similar to a PS4 or the vaporshark.. that looks like a radar detector. If you want a better price point then you wont have a problem deciding between the DNA and Yihi. The price point on the DNA's are between $75-$280 range. You would really have to be specific when it comes to picking between which DNA is right for you.

The Yihi offers out a flavor memorization which is new out there on the market. It also has the replaceable face and back plates. A maximum of 200 watts im not sure if it can upgraded or not. It is more on the larger side size wise. Closer to the IPV in size. The cost is on the high end the $175-$260 range.

If i were to have to choose between the two I would have to say the DNA because of the options available. The readiness of the screen, I haven't came across any glitches or button problems yet. But your options and controls between the two are very similar but yet so far apart. So I would deffinetly have to go with the DNA hands down good build quality, not much machine oil to wipe off and the new waterproof buttons are great.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ed_C

Completely Average

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2014
Suburbs of Dallas
You didn't even come remotely close to answering my question. In fact you didn't address either actual product at all.

Since you apparently don't know, both the DNA200 and Yihi SX450J are chipsets, not mods. I was asking which you felt was the better chipset, not what you thought about mods that have them. I was asking about the performance and functionality of the two different chipsets, how they compare to each other, and which actually works the best and why.

Someone considering building their own mods would need to know the technical differences, pros and cons of the chips they had to choose from.

Before you go starting a "I can answer anything" thread, you should spend a LOT more time doing research on the products you're talking about. I could have thrown in the Joytech, Laisimo, and Innokin's Aethon chipsets as well. Each essentially does the same thing but each does it in a different way and have their own positive and negative points. Each is used in a variety of mods. But I figured that sticking with the two used by custom mod builders would make it more simple for you.

Ed_C

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2013
Seligman, MO
You asked a one sentence question: "Which is better, the DNA200 or the Yihi 450J and why"? Then you complain about the answer even though LuckyVape spent the time responding with a three paragraph answer that gave a number or pros and cons, some of which were about the chipset. You did not specify in your one sentence question, that you were interested 'only" in the chipset. Maybe you're having a bad day and you don't normal act so rude. I hope this is the case.

Reactions: LuckyVape

LuckyVape

Sep 11, 2016
I just wanna make it clear Ive had alot of hate messages towards me on my post's when I just joined lastnight. I can take it but really why be so rude when I have been asked questions I answer them to the best of my knowledge. I dont wanna go all out and say everything about the product unless Im reviewing it. I just give a jist of info out. But when I have rude comments I ignore them. But when you dont get very detailed in your messages I cant get very specific about what you wanna know.

sawlight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2009
Kansas
It's not hate, perse, but as I alluded to last night, you are coming in like a bull in a china shop and have yet to offer much information about what you have, or have not used, and have this overwhelming desire to be revered as a top reviewer.
@Ed_C please review the OP's posting history, trust me, it's worth the read.
I don't give a rip, in fact you are about to make my ignore list OP, that's doing something! But until you can honestly tell us, well, anything, no one here can help you.

LuckyVape

Sep 11, 2016
Lets say in the past 3 months Ive used the Cube II, Wismec.., Vaporshark, Eleaf iCare, Teslacigs Stealth mods to name a few. I have my ups and my downs about them but thats all my opinion. As for tanks and drippers Ive used the Mage, Tobecos Super tank, TFV4, TFV8, Aspires Nautilus and the Moon Shot to also name a few.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread