Comments? Please Leave! I mean Stay!

Status
Not open for further replies.

thomas_mikel

ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2010
Winterfell
They will be sticking around for sure....with variations also.

I normally recommend them to anyone who asks, as they are what I have been using for 6 months or more:)

Rob, I am finding that the coils only work well for about a week. I use pretty dark colored juice and am wondering if a lighter colored juice would prolong the life. What is the lightest colored tobacco flavoring for DIY that you normally stock?

dirt2suck

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2009
Ephrata PA USA
I used to dry burn my coils about every week, but I found out that I do not need to anymore.
If I just boost the voltage for either a few hits, or boost it a few 0.1 v for an hour or so of hits, it kinda serves the same as dry burning.

As for DIY flavoring, the TPA Smooth, Tobacco, RY4 Double (tech. not a tob) also Honey Tobacco, but that may darken over time.

Skypea

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2011
The Shoals, Alabama
Got em just for your, really!

I never even thought about them, but since you mentioned .. yes they do serve a purpose.

Thanks for getting in on the sale and for posting about the cases:)

Thank YOU for the sale. It helped me get it sooner. It hits very nice, yes came today, super fast shipping again. I'm really glad I got it. Love how I can just hang it out of my mouth like your photo. ha! Well i'm hoping you aren't stuck with a bunch of cases because of me. lol Naw, I have no doubt you'll sell them. I love dealing with you dear. ;)

thomas_mikel

ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2010
Winterfell
I used to dry burn my coils about every week, but I found out that I do not need to anymore.
If I just boost the voltage for either a few hits, or boost it a few 0.1 v for an hour or so of hits, it kinda serves the same as dry burning.

As for DIY flavoring, the TPA Smooth, Tobacco, RY4 Double (tech. not a tob) also Honey Tobacco, but that may darken over time.

Rob, what battery do you use in order to boost the voltage?

dirt2suck

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2009
Ephrata PA USA
Rob, what battery do you use in order to boost the voltage?

You can do it with a few of them.
The Joye Twists, VapeOnly or any mod.
The Joye eGo-T upgrade you can switch over to the 4.2v

I also have been using a Joye eGo-T mod button and 18650
I do like the length of charge. I switch over to the orange LED to boost volts.
I was using the VapeOnly which is nice, but the 700mah batt is frustrating, although nice to switch out and charge on a eGo charger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread