Comments? Please Leave! I mean Stay!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swigger14

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2011
Boston
Thanks Rob and co.! It took exactly 20 minutes from when I checked out until the 'Good Prophets.com has sent you a package" email popped up.

Interested to try the Kangers. Any suggestions on use, filing, voltage, etc? Also pumped to check out Blueberry Waffle and, of course, get restocked with Cinnamon Danish.

dirt2suck

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2009
Ephrata PA USA
the Kangers are famous for drip and vape.

So for tips, drip on in, and just suck slow and light for the first few hits,
no 2 drip and wait to absorb for 2 more drips.

In my experience w them, the first fill you may have to wait to absorb, but then topping off is simple,
especially with a drip tip. Just take off tipe and drip in a few to top off.

thanks!
I would stay under 5 volts, as the 510 thread are LR to begin with.

Crystallas

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2010
Illinois
Just a heads up to you. I see and bought a 3000mAh 18650 TF battery from you. I already have one of these, but it's better to change 2 of the same batteries at once on most chargers, so I went ahead and ordered it.

I have every major 18650 battery, most in pairs. The way mAh works for most of these batteries, is if you are limited to space, you can still get longer ratings, but by sacrificing peak voltage levels. For someone who uses a mechanical mod(box and a switch, omega, glv, there are just too many to name), the 3000mAh TF and the ICR 3100mAhs are okay, but not as good as the lower rated 2600mAh ultrafire or 2200mAh AW. The reason being, if you use a LR Atty a lot, specifically something that drains a battery as a quicker rate like the 306LR, then the battery will only fire for 1/2 of it's charged cycle because it will dip to 3.3v within 9 hours of use. But it's good for 2.0LR or standard attys because those wont drain the battery so quick. The 2200mAh AW is excellent, because you'll see 3.7-4.0v vaping for a longer period of time than the 3100/3000mAh batteries. The 2600mAh is almost as good, and it might be the best bargain, as well as the most carried 18650 on the vape market.

So yeah, just some food for thought if you plan on being a long term vendor for mod gear and button top batteries. Nothing wrong with the 3000mAhs, but for the same price, if you vape LR, the 2600s are the better buy.

Beans

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Missoula Montana
Wow, just ridiculous! Rob, I hit up your black friday sale late Friday evening and low and behold your package just arrived on my porch "PNW" an hour ago...You Rock! I figured that I wouldn't see my goodies till Thursday the earliest..

Anyone considering ordering from these guys for the first time......Just do it! Great customer service, fantastic products all at wonderful prices, you can't go wrong. Thanks GP

tomjr316

May 19, 2010
Walker, Louisiana
Agree 100% with the last few post about how fast you receive confirmation and in just a few days your order will be in your mailbox. I can't comment on the customer service part because I've never had to use it and to me that is the best customer service you can have.

One question. Your Kanger VG juice has become my main go to juice, have you considered offering it in larger bottles than 30ml or maybe a discount on multiple bottles of the same flavor? Wow, I'm sounding pretty greedy here because you already have a great price at 9.99 but just thought I would ask.

KeithB

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2011
Annapolis, MD
What i like to do is mix it with the orange cream....mmm!
actually dripping back and forth between the two.

Hmm... I like the Vanilla Cupcake, but it doesn't knock my socks off. I really like the Orange Cream, but it's a little intense after a few minutes so it's not an all day vape for me. I'll have to try mixing the two; the Vanilla Cupcake might be just the thing to mellow the Orange a bit.

Wuzznt Me

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Twilight Zone
The Pony Express came through today with my order, which had some of the bargain priced 510 cartos. I've been using the 808s and they work well for me so I thought I'd try the 510. Really like a bottom coil and 2.6 range a lot better than the Boge 2.0 vertical coil. I was a little surprised at the size being a little bigger and quit counting at 30 drops where usually about 23 fills the ones I've been useing. Hope you keep them in stock. I'll be back for more after the 1st. I think this is about my 4th order from Good Prophets and I've gotten great service and been well satisfied with everything. Thanx

matt.e.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
SLO, CA
I've been vaping the Black Cherry I just got for the past couple of days now and I have to say that I'm really loving it. Reminds me of a cough drop. I also got the Honey and I like it a lot as well, really smooth and very flavorful. However, my wife cannot stand the way it smells so it's an outside only vape. Thank you gentlemen, I'm looking forward to trying some other flavors in the near future.

Whoops, sorry. I guess I should've posted here: gp-flavorfull-tobacco-flavors-feedback

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread