Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
I bet where ever he is...
he's grumblin' cuz he's not @ home online @ ecf ! :lol:

You're probably right, especially since I sent him a PM and he hasn't ansewered, nor shown up yet . . . :(

Also "Ms. "Kitty" left a post linking to the thread here in the contest he just Won . . . ;)

I wish I could see his face when he does notice all this . . .:ohmy:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

kelleymcm

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2010
oklahoma city
thats why we (how do they put it) "luvz" him !!

I hope this doesn't upset him ...

I might otta' RUN !!....
smiley1675.gif

edit: yup pwyll that's what my 16yr told me after the fact
...just doesn't sound right to me .

Last edited:

RippleInStillWater

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Land Of Corruption
I'm sorry I'm late to the party -- just got in from the one night I leave the cave a week!!!:laugh:

I have to say I love you guys and gals........:blush::blush::blush: As Garth and Wayne used to plainitively wail, "I'm not worthy, I'm not worthy!!! :)

And you're damn right, SK, I still have never won a mod!!!:mad::grr::mad::grr: And here I was in a good mood!!!:lol::lol::lol:

Let the circle-o-complaining be joined!!!:thumbs:

RippleInStillWater

ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Land Of Corruption
Tell him he has to watch VapeTV to claim his prize! ;)

He lives to cry about his slow internet connection. :evil:

Damn technology, its working against me daily!!!! Electronics are actually alive and conspiring against me!!!! :evil::evil::evil:

Man, you have no idea how frustrating it is -- well, all of us older folks remember the horror of dial-up and waiting and waiting and waiting for a page to load. And I swear Bruce is just taunting me about his show over at COV because vendors live to do that, right?!?!??! ROFLMAO!!!! I know I can really look like an idiot......:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::blush::blush::blush:

Do you want a daily rant against The Man, the vagaries of Karma, and how progress is destroying the planet/children/economy daily? I have absolutely no problem doing that!!!:lol::lol::lol:

The kicker is is that I am an optimist in 99% of my life -- can anyone fully explain themselves?

AlmightyGod

My friends call me A.G.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2010
Vaping Heaven
Do you want a daily rant against The Man, the vagaries of Karma, and how progress is destroying the planet/children/economy daily? I have absolutely no problem doing that!!!:lol::lol::lol:

I'm all about rants against The Man! :thumbs:

Just to get you started....:lol:

Topic #1:
Who decided $5 cups of coffee were a good idea?

Topic #2:
Why is the age of consent 18 years old in some states, and 14 years old in other states?

Topic #3:
Why is NASCAR considered a "sport"?

RippleInStillWater

ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Land Of Corruption
Dear Ripple,

Are GGs really worth the money? :p
Why or why not? ;)

Peace,
AG

Interesting question........hmmm......

I have tried and/or owned a lot of mods -- a half-dozen boxes, the VV leaders (I do like VV and/or VW and the Darwin is cool in theory but now in looks to me; a VV module I hope simulates the vape from that), and some of you have seen the litany of different basic set voltage ones that have been in my sig line including the Chuck, SBs, and GLVs (liked them the most:thumb:) -- and tried more than a few tanks. Early on mwa, a goofy but earnest member, sold me on trying them (he can be quite an excitable salesman!!!:laugh:) and swore to me when i tried an AVS tank with an 808 carto it would be as close to dripping as I could ever get a taste. I was a die-hard GLV man, never had a problem with Jay's work, but I hated cartos including the new CE2s (this is a while ago!!!) and was looking for an alternative where I didn't have to load all the danged time and/or switch stuff out. That and I changed batteries a lot and was looking for something that I didn't have to carry so many with me and juice bottles, even then I kept 3 mods running with different flavors. Once I got it figured out I have never regretted it save the cost though I feel lucky as i got mine cheap at the beginning plus I am a classy resident as some may know, I often have made good deals :facepalm:. The newer tanks have been improvements for sure but I also believe the tank industry is catching up to Imeo, not that he cares much, you don't see him trying to patent squat. They are very cheap for me to run plus they hold their value, its like buying a high-end car that gets good gas mileage, it pays off long run for me I figure. Do you have to know what you're doing with this stuff? Most assuredly yes, and its the people that get frustrated quickly that I feel bad for as they will have trouble finding a better vape with that lack of patience, I think we all can agree using any tank takes a learning curve. I don't know, they don't de-thread (loosen up during use like a couple of like-constructed mods) during use, they don't break, repalcement pieces are usually available somewhere, easy to clean and disassemble/reassemble, and there is no electronics to freak out -- for a knucklehead like me who forgets to clean stuff all the time, drops stuff, and has a wife that's willing to not ask questions as long as I'm not hacking up a lung like I used to its been a boon to my existence.

I don't think I have answered your question directly nor shall I, it is for me but I have often recommended against them to newbs, it is a substantial investment now but it is what ha kept me from even thinking about going back to gretzkys -- and vaping is a personal journey so, as it goes......

Everyone has their own path, and everyone has their own truth. Seek your own path of truth for everyone differs in their own opinions and perspective in life. Because of different beliefs, everyone’s truth differs. Some believes that money solves all things, while other believes that power means control over everything. Everyone has their own philosophy in life and the things they cherish and hate most.

You have to walk your own path to find your own truth. To be following another person’s path is to deny your own existence. What might be good for another might not be so for you. Truth comes from your own heart, for what you learn and experience makes up the truth that your heart believes in. Merely following the path of another that is not your own is self defeating. Walk your own path of truth

Did that help?!?!?!? :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread