Commiserating with Ripple

Status
Not open for further replies.

RippleInStillWater

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Land Of Corruption
I once counted my posts through three months of classys (which doesn't count in your post total) and I got over 350!!!:laugh: I am trying to cut back, I started wondering if people thought I was playing favorites or unnecessarily gumming up the works..............I just have dealt with so very many great members of ECF (and VF, too :)) I just want to help them buy or sell whatever it they are doing......... I have done maybe 80-90 deals there now with only one bad experience.:thumb:

There are more than a few PIFers I have bought and sold from!!!:thumbs: I miss giving away stuff here like I used to :(, though I do give away anything I win to people I know locally.:)

Darkwitless

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2010
KY
I'm all about rants against The Man! :thumbs:

Just to get you started....:lol:

Topic #1:
Who decided $5 cups of coffee were a good idea?

Topic #2:
Why is the age of consent 18 years old in some states, and 14 years old in other states?

Topic #3:
Why is NASCAR considered a "sport"?

Whoa whoa whoa - let's NOT be picking on NASCAR as a sport! I was with you right up to that point! ;-)

woody55

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 25, 2011
As Jeff Dunham's friend "Bubba J" says "And there's another left Turn!" th_laugh.jpg

RippleInStillWater

ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Land Of Corruption
A couple pet peeves of mine, TV commercial category.......

1. Why are the women in beer commercials always fit and thin? For that matter, why are the men, too? I have many beerswilling friends and acquaintances and they have never looked like that!!!

2. Why do they keep torturing us with bottle of Coke or Pepsi in commercials? Us oldsters know how superior the taste was to plastic and can, its just rubbing it in our face by having the non-existent vessels of soda ecstasy so prominently displayed during their spots!!!

OK, rant over!:laugh:

AlmightyGod

My friends call me A.G.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2010
Vaping Heaven
1. Why are the women in beer commercials always fit and thin? For that matter, why are the men, too? I have many beerswilling friends and acquaintances and they have never looked like that!!!

Not a beer commercial, but I saw this pic on FB the other day. Similar topic regarding overly fit women at health clubs.

a6898d34-8541-54f8.jpg

(I think the head has been photoshopped...) :)

RippleInStillWater

ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Land Of Corruption
NASCAR is a driving contest to me, a race , whether human or machine or horse, is a race and I suppose is a sport. I think that when style points are mixed in, like diving, gymnastics, skating, or ski-jumping, that takes away from the athletic aspect of it. Do you know what I am trying to say?

And full-figured women are far more attractive also, there is nothing wrong with being healthy-looking!!!:thumbs:

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Not a beer commercial, but I saw this pic on FB the other day. Similar topic regarding overly fit women at health clubs.

(I think the head has been photoshopped...) :)

Why do people, especially MEN, have to "assume" that just because a beautiful face is attached to a larger body, it is probably 'Photoshopped'??!!

FYI... that just happens to be the very voluptuous Plus Size model, Tara Lynn... every gorgeous inch of her... :hubba:
(the other pics are from an Elle magazine shoot)

3059_Elee-abril-Tara-Lynn.jpg

Btw, I have a chair just like that in my bedroom... LOL!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread