Completely done with analogs!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xiKUTTHROATix

ECF Veteran
Sep 20, 2014
So I've been vaping for the past two weeks. And within those two weeks I've been smoking about one cigarette a day, except Saturday. I had about 5.

So I asked my mom for a smoke yesterday. Our smoke of choice is Newport 100s.

Within the first week of vaping I cut my nicotine down from 18 to 12 mg because I just didn't want to be at that high of nicotine.

So last night I smoked the cigarette my mom gave me and had the most extreme panic attack ever. The worst I've ever had. And it was all do to the cigarette.

I'm completely done with analogs for good and never want to smoke them again. vaping is doing just fine for me and I'm definitely enjoying it more than smoking a real smoke.

I started vaping about a year ago, and 4 months ago I decided to try and have a cigarette for the first time in about 8 months. I almost vomited from the taste and how it made me feel. Vaping is so much better. All the doctors I work with (I'm an ER nurse) say that vaping is the way to go if you absolutely must have nicotine. Keep up the great work my friend :)

xiKUTTHROATix

ECF Veteran
Sep 20, 2014
Congrats guy! Same thing happened with me on the way home. I take a bus to different places of the country, and both my batteries died cause the bus didn't have the electrical outlets like most do. So at a stop. I took a drag. One drag, and it threw me into hell.
Done with big tobacco.

Damn that sucks. I'm guess it's the other chemicals other than nicotine that causes it. I mean I know nicotine is a stimulant but my ego just hasn't caused a panic attack for me.

Jmill157

Sep 30, 2014
I'm with you there , not on the panic attacks but with enjoying it a whole lot more. Don't have to go out in the cold , don't smell , and I can breathe ! I have had the occasional one while drinking if I run out of juice or my battery dies. Something about alcohol makes the analogs tolerable but if I'm sober , no way! I'd rather just go without.

GinnyTx

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2014
Pearland, TX
Yeah I smoke in my dreams occassionally too Joe, funny huh? I wake up and feel oh ok..that was dreaming.

Welcome and congrats OP and everyone else too!

I was thinking about how much I really enjoy vaping instead of ciggies last night when on our evening motorcycle ride. I'm just jelling back there vaping (Ed has to pay attention, I get to look around and contemplate life *lol*) but it IS enjoyable, I'd venture to say even more so than smoking (or I know me I'd be smoking *lol* if not) but this is doable..and I like it..so no ciggies since the first week in June. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread