Completely new to the E- Cig world

Status
Not open for further replies.

brian.tpa

Sep 13, 2013
Tampa area, FLA
Hey. I go to a local shop called innevape. I love their stuff. I feel like a marketing rep for them on here. lol. I'm not. I just think its the best liquid I've found. Any ego style battery will be good and a clearomizer with whatever juice you like. With this attempt to quit smoking I started out with "mystic" ecigs from walmart. they kind of did the trick. Once I tried the juice with the ego style batt and tank (clearomizer) that was it for me. Now I've upgraded to a ego twist battery and iClear 16 clearomizer. Its nice yo. If you have time do a few google searches on the kits, check the ego twist starter kits. I'm not sure where a good place shop for one online except the shop I mentioned. I'd stay away from cartomizers. They are too expensive to keep going. Once you get a good setup its not so expensive for liquid to refill. The ego twist batteries are known to be very long lasting. I've seen some extremely weathered and working after 4 years (not mine). I hope this helps. I'm not a pro or anything, i'm just a novice ecig user. Good luck. Peace.

everything I said is crap. I just bought the MVP 2.0 with the iclear30 - woah - this is it!

well, its not crap. the shop and juice are wonderful - its where I got my MVP. but woah. if I would have known what I know now about this piece, it would have been mine sooner... the ego twist battery is still a very good battery and the iclear16 fits well and works great it is what my wife uses now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread