Concentrate nicotine question

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
quick question I bought some concentrated nicotine vape wild 100mg in a100ml bottle it states it is highlyconcentrated and should not be vaped directly etc. But wouldn't 100mg/100ml not be the same as 10mg in a10ml?

I was vaping 36mg pre made juice wouldn't that be 3+ times stronger? Or have I missed something?

Your 36mg/ml juice is approximately 1/3 as strong as the 100mg/ml nicotine. So yes, the 100mg/ml would be close to 3 times stronger.

100mg/ml nicotine is meant to be used in DIY juice mixing. If you were to use the 100mg/ml nic solution to make 10ml of ejuice you would add 3.6ml of 100mg/ml nic to a 10ml bottle containing the PG/VG and flavorings to make a 10ml bottle of flavored juice at 36mg/ml.

100mg/ml nic can be dangerous if you spill it on your skin and don't wash it off immediately. It probably won't kill you, but it would absorb and give you a nic OD. It's a 10% solution compared to pure nicotine. Pure 1000mg/ml nicotine can kill you in a matter of minutes if a drop gets on your skin. 100mg/ml or 10% nic is nothing to play around with and certainly not something you want to vape without cutting it down to your normal nic level in a juice.

Reactions: ChelsB
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread