Concoctions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jayvap33

ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2010
USA
home.comcast.net
- Ever buy cartomizers that aren't great in taste? I found that Egg Nog, Cranberry, Pumpkin Pie, and Spiced Cider all needed a bit to be desired. So what I did was to add Chocolate (Chocolate Milk actually, but ordered from V4L as just Chocolate) to each and this greatly improved the taste for me!
- I would like to get an idea of what flavors go good together; what other folks are mixing/dripping...

jayvap33

ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2010
USA
home.comcast.net
Lol. Funny. Spiced Cider, Cranberry, and Eggnog are 3 of my top ten flavours! However, my only juice mixture I've found so far that I like is a mix of two fave flavours: Peanut Butter Cup and Bananas Foster. Tastes like a peanut butter and banana sandwich made with wheat bread.

Thanks! I assume it is PG and not VG, as V4L only has those in PG...

Mary Kay

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
West Tampa Fl.
Thanks! I will have to try that..banana's foster isn't one of my favorites and peanut is like eatting a handfull of peanuts...so I get to kill two birds with one vape..or something like that!

Lol. Funny. Spiced Cider, Cranberry, and Eggnog are 3 of my top ten flavours! However, my only juice mixture I've found so far that I like is a mix of two fave flavours: Peanut Butter Cup and Bananas Foster. Tastes like a peanut butter and banana sandwich made with wheat bread.

Desertfremen

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2009
MI
Thanks! I assume it is PG and not VG, as V4L only has those in PG...

Correct. I actually don't like VG only juices.

Thanks! I will have to try that..banana's foster isn't one of my favorites and peanut is like eatting a handfull of peanuts...so I get to kill two birds with one vape..or something like that!

No Problem. Hope you like it. =D

emygal

ECF Veteran
I have mixed two flavors by accident..refilling in the dim glow of my computer..some tasted yucky (like mint banana) but the coffee and clove was great!

LOL! I accidentally topped off with my WOW Peppermint with Classic Caramel Moch Frap the other day. It was surprisingly not bad, not something I would do all the time but it was a nice vape for a little change of pace. I am gonna try adding some menthol drops to the CCMF as soon as I have an empty 3ml bottle.

wonderboydd

Jun 27, 2010
Boston, Ma
MaryKay:
Coffee Clove sounds very intriguing. It kinda makes me wanna try it.

I think the most bizarre mix I ended up with was WowRazz, Mt Do and Pink Lemonade. Surprisingly not all that bad. The Mt. Do wound up going into my Razz/Lemonade mix I usually do.

I do like to mix alot though. An old pear cart I added Vanilla and Razz to. Very interesting to say the least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread