BE112 (Pen Style) atomizer on V2

Status
Not open for further replies.

T-Hefner

ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2010
NJ, USA
Hey everyone...I wanted to know if anyone is experiencing this...I tried a BE112 style atomizer...witch is a Penstyle atty on the V2 ...801 adapter (puresmokers auth. 801 adapter) and its shorting the unit. batteries get warm and atty doesnt fire. Anyone else having this problem with BE112 attys? Maybe its just my atty....The atty does work if I use the puresmoker 901 head and use a 901 to 801 adapter..then Im good. It only shorts when using the 801 head from puresmoker.

-Tim

T-Hefner

ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2010
NJ, USA
doots,
yeah, thats what I am doing now...I think steve said most be112 will work..maybe I just got one that shorts. I was just wondering if anyone else is using be112 right off the 801 puresmoker head.

I really like these be112s...so far...this is my favorite penstyle atty. This is also my first be112 atty ...so putting it thru some use see how it holds up. But it does disappoint me that ya have to go from 901 head ..use adapter..then be112 ...just doesn't look neat and it adds a lil length.

Ladycats

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2008
Western North Carolina
I'm currently useing the BE112 atties on my PS 801 adapter with no issues at all. No shorting or anything. And I must say these are pure vaping heaven on the V2. I'm seriously thinking about selling all my 510 atties and adapter and going to these exclusively now that I have finally tried them.

R.F.

yeppers .. me too ;)

buGG

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2009
brush²
yeppers .. me too ;)

no problems here...my 112s only get about a quarter turn on the 801 adapter threads, but no shorting whatsoever and the vapor's great. Same great experience with the 302s as well (4 days so far). Both of these penstyle atties are the perfect complement to the V2 in my opinion. T-Hef, check with Steve and/or Casey for possible trouble shooting if you don't get that 112 going the way it should for you.

buGG

Brian S.

ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2008
U.S. Mississippi
no problems here...my 112s only get about a quarter turn on the 801 adapter threads, but no shorting whatsoever and the vapor's great. Same great experience with the 302s as well (4 days so far). Both of these penstyle atties are the perfect complement to the V2 in my opinion. T-Hef, check with Steve and/or Casey for possible trouble shooting if you don't get that 112 going the way it should for you.

buGG

The contact in the center of the adapter needs to be down below the edge of the adapter for the 112s to screw on properly. Mine came like that and I get about 3 turns before it tightens up.

Brian

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA
Steve,
Nah, I'll just order another to experiment...

Actually, just placed a order for another adapter and another 2 be112s...So your gonna stock the be112s? That is great, because these attys rock....ya ever use them steve?

-Tim

Sounds good Tim! Yeah, I have tried them before. Brian was kind enough to send one to me :) Although I never used it frequently, the times I did, I enjoyed it :) Won't mind adding it to the repertoire :)

steve, are the be112 going to have the same bulk pricing?

Hey Seven ... Yes ... There will be bulk pricing discounts on BE112's. :)

jova3

ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2009
El Paso currently
sooooo. be112, joye302, and dse801 all work with the 801 adapter from PS??

i only have dse801 attys, but just wondering in case i try a different atty and don't want to buy a different adapter.

what other attys fit on the 801 adapter? and any preferences?

edit: currently vaping Prodigy V1 801- from the first batch of em. waiting for my V2 801.

Edit 2: just read the joye302 doesn't work with the V2 801 adapter in the trouble shooting thread, so don't try this at home.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread