Which REO should you get?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheTurk

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2014
New jersey
Thanks for the very helpful video im considering getting a grand well i was anyways now im leaning towards the LP thanks to you :)
So why would one buy yhe regular grand over lp ( i understand it has a bigger catch cup or whatever its called) what is the advantage ? Cartomizer use maybe? Cuz i was thinking about using carto s when out and about?
Sorry for the endless questions i love the reos but its alot of money for me , id like to spend wisely

MamaTried

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2013
Northern California
Thanks for the very helpful video im considering getting a grand well i was anyways now im leaning towards the LP thanks to you :)
So why would one buy yhe regular grand over lp ( i understand it has a bigger catch cup or whatever its called) what is the advantage ? Cartomizer use maybe? Cuz i was thinking about using carto s when out and about?
Sorry for the endless questions i love the reos but its alot of money for me , id like to spend wisely

cartomizers or disposable attys will be less prone to leaking in a standard versus an LP. that said, i've been using a disposable atty in an LP for about a month with no leaks. once you master squonking, leaking becomes less of an issue, either with an rda or a disposable.

even if i lost my mind and switched back to cartos, i'd still choose an LP :)

SITS

PV Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 28, 2013
Reoville
As always Super X, your videos are wonderful. I bought an Odin for my Reo from Loki based on your comments. I am really looking forward to it. Your videos introduced me to the Reo and I've already bought a second unit. I have a regular and LP Grand. I am really looking for to the next Woodvil sale. My Christmas present to myself. Now, if i could only find a Chalace. Lol. They told me that they were working on a new version when I emailed them but gave me no release date. Keep up the good work. :)

B2L

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2012
Jacksonville, FL
Kewl...but I know which one I want. It's just not available..:laugh:

this is so often the way. add a watch to it and I guarantee that you will get a email notification when it hits stock (as I tried recently too).

You can also PM Rob, when one becomes available he will invoice you in PP. This way you don't have to worry about missing the in stock notification or getting on the site before it's gone again.

Often he has items on hand that haven't been added to the site yet as well, you might get lucky :)

Looking good super_X :thumbs:

Still waiting for the cat tossing, you could borrow a neighbors cat and do it when the wife's not home :D

Disclaimer: I am in no way advocating the tossing of cats (unless it's for the express purpose of demonstrating the size of an air hole)

Last edited:

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread