Confused!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I picked up a 21st Century e cigarette starter set at the local tobacco shop last week. It's okay. I smoke regular cigs and want to completely start using electronic cigarettes. I really have no idea what I should buy. I am interested in something simple to start, no mixing or anything. Just cartridges. I have seen the V2 cigs site, as well as many others, and I'm considering buying from one of them. I need advise and suggestions.
Please Help.

JCJohn23

ECF Veteran
Jun 21, 2012
Prescott, AZ
If you like that idea the V2 would be nice. There are TONS of options out there for that style. Is that style what you are wanting to stick with? If you like the style of just being able to attach a pre filled "filter" cartridge then the V2 should work for you. Just watch because sometimes they take a while to send you your cartridges when you reorder. (at least what ive heard) if you are looking for something somewhat basic but a little more involved with adding juice you purchase from vendors then i would say step up to an Ego kit.

Last edited:

Thrasher

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Madeira beach, Fla
v2 is ok the only problem with this system is the crts arent real cheap for as long as they last, it not hard to refill them,
but i started with a V2 and think they are ok, lifetime warranty and very good customer service. get the new tank they sell and some bottles of the liquid much better then the carts for the time they last. the congress liquid is pretty good too.

lulu836

Jambalya, crawfish pie, 'da filé gumbo
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 1, 2011
Shreveport
v2 is ok the only problem with this system is the crts arent real cheap for as long as they last, it not hard to refill them,
but i started with a V2 and think they are ok, lifetime warranty and very good customer service. get the new tank they sell and some bottles of the liquid much better then the carts for the time they last. the congress liquid is pretty good too.

The tanks (liquimizers) leak. Read their forum.

lulu836

Jambalya, crawfish pie, 'da filé gumbo
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 1, 2011
Shreveport
Thank you all. Hopefully I will get more info and input, as I am still confused. It sounds like V2 may be a poor choice. What about this Volt. Is there more info. Also, how long do these cartridges last, compared to a pack of cigarettes? How many compare to a carton of ?

Everything is comparative and ultimately you need to read the "stickies" provided at the beginning of this thread then go to the different sites suggested in posts that interest you. Come back and ask questions about the equipment that interests you the most and you will make an educated decision. There are so many vendors, batteries, juices etc., that it boggles the mind. I am definitely not trying to put you off or imply that your questions are unanswerable or unimportant but I think you will understand what I am trying to convey after making your own decision. If I had done more research when I first started instead of just ordering what was suggested I could own 12 Provaris by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread