Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Nice Forum you got here Clark :)
Congrats again you've earned this.
Great way to start 2014 huh?

I can't imagine a better start to 2014. WOW. Slam dunk the Best of ECF Awards - new digs.

Thanks for the kind words and support this last year m8 - truly appreciated!

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Well this is a hell of a way to kick off the new year! Congrats again Clarke. I really really enjoy the juice and the fellowship in the thread and your customer service is unlike anything I have ever dealt with. Hats off to you and Katy.

Your a gentleman(lady for Katy) and a scholar!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hold my feet to the fire if we ever squander the opportunity to go above and beyond in the customer service department Medic - the spirit of what we created should endure for as long as Nicoticket exists brother!~

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
kue283M.gif

Thank you Sonic! And... nice AVI. Not much of a Superbowl... I was hoping for a more competitive game. Doh.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Congratulations my friends. Now I can say "I knew them when..." *sits back in chair, hits her Be Mine and gathers all the lil chillens around to tell them the story of the Nicoticket legend and the NicoWizard.*

If things continue to progress at this rate, will most certainly be "one of the few" that make it over the regulatory bar and into the new age of vaping that lies beyond the FDA regulations... and then... yes, you will certainly have bragging rights to having CONTRIBUTED to the ultimate success of an underdog. Thank you Glow <3

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Congrats Clarke.
So glad I found you as you have become my favorite juice vendor. Don't think I could have stayed off the analogs without your juice. Here is hoping 2014 gives you as much success as 2013.

Thank you KAS! It's an honor to have contributed in some manner to your kick butts journey! ... I'm hopeful about 2014! It's going to be a "make it break it" kind-of year for Nicoticket... I'm choosing to stay positive - we're going to make it.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
So exciting! Congrats!!! I'm so very happy y'all have a forum!!!

Thank you Bella! Your most recent order looked gorgeous by the way - both Katy and I were admiring the bottles... Katy said something like "wow, nice steep on those." I know, right? You rock!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread