Status
Not open for further replies.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Happy to see you're back up Kent. Hoping things smooth out for you.
Best wishes!
Hey jmur! Thank you for the warm welcome back! It's been a hard road, this last 12 months. Losing my mom, then I lost my mind. It's good to be back - I have my sense of purpose back...feels good!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Clark Kent Kent Clark... welcome back.

You may want to drop a note in the lounge with a link back here. Bring a cannister with gasoline ;)
Ha - I can't really talk in the General eliquid forum or I would... I can request the entire thread be moved to my forum so I can moderate it personally though. No need, there's nothing to it.

Reactions: stols001

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Welcome back Kent! This is awesome!! Is Arcane doing your bottling again?
Heya Matty! Thank you kindly for the welcome back! No - we closed in part because Arcane folded up. Arcane was bought out by a company called Ahloma,but is now defunct.

MattyRetro

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2014
Acton, Maine, United States
Heya Matty! Thank you kindly for the welcome back! No - we closed in part because Arcane folded up. Arcane was bought out by a company called Ahloma,but is now defunct.

That sucks. I loved the in-house old school labels and bottles anyways. Is Katy still part of NT? Will her virus be making another appearance?

WharfRat1976

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2014
Austin, Texas
2 60mls of CLS[emoji818]
2 60mls of Wakonda[emoji818]

Reporting for duty.

f3a042a1cfab011982a16490685d4c93.jpg

WharfRat1976

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2014
Austin, Texas
Oh yea, KB. I just put in an order. If you feel like making me whole on $80 bucks of juice, ahem...WAKONDA/CLS that would be great.

The juice your boy in Canada stiffed me on(mysticvapor).....if not, no worries.

I think you said you would do a loyal customer a solid here even though you have zero obligation.

Maybe you could collect from the creton.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
That sucks. I loved the in-house old school labels and bottles anyways. Is Katy still part of NT? Will her virus be making another appearance?
No, Katy got a position with a local law office. With regard to KV, the current revision of The Virus is more like KV than the original - it's more tobacco forward. I may release KV again, with yet more tobacco - I have a couple samples steeping out that have potential.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Welcome back to the Nuthouse!
Can't wait to see what the reviews are on the new juices!
I still have plenty of Wakonda and Katys Virus, not to mention others, so it might be a while before I place an order but the new more tobacco formula sounds great!
Heya Chili! Welcome back! I feel you on being stocked up, lots of folks have plenty from the fire sale when we went out. I am looking forward to the reviews also - I may have closed down but I continued working on recipes this last year or so, skills have improved!

Reactions: 57chilicat
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread