Not open for further replies.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Congrats Clark!
So happy for you and Katy, and the vision you have realized. Keep up the great work! :thumb:

Due in no small part to your loyalty and dedication CP. You bring such passion and knowledge to the group... Katy and I are really blessed to call you fambam. <3

That really goes for *everyone* here... yall are ACES - all of yas. <3

Mattnatti

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2013
Cincinnati, Ohio
Due in no small part to your loyalty and dedication CP. You bring such passion and knowledge to the group... Katy and I are really blessed to call you fambam. <3

Ah, shucks!

Received my radioactive today. :thumbs:

I will be coming back for more soon!

CheriePie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2013
SF Bay Area, CA
cheriepie.com

awww shucks :blush: that made me all tingly... from the top of my head, right down to my pretty purple-painted toes! ;)

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Congratulations on your very own Forum :)
I remember that excitement, enjoy the space that you have.
I wish you continued success. HHV was in the same shoes you are in now, last year. They now have an actual B&M. If that is what you would like to have down the road, I do hope that you get the same reward for your hard work.

Robin

Thank you Robino!

We've kicked around (and are still kicking around) the possibility of a B&M, but at present, we've got our hands full just keeping up with orders. One foot in front of the other! ;)

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Congrats. NT has my favorite juices. I love every last one that I've purchased so far. Keep up the great work. Oh, yeah, I better check my mailbox.

My main man Ray! How you doin guy? You've been scarce! Thanks for stopping in and saying HEY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread