Status
Not open for further replies.

kristin

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2009
CASAA - Wisconsin
casaa.org
The governors of Connecticut, New York, and New Jersey are expected to meet soon regarding a unified regional policy regulating alternative nicotine (vaping) and cannabis products. If emergency regulations being enacted by New York’s Governor Cuomo are any indication of what this policy will look like, we are expecting the worst.

Now is the time for Connecticut residents to make contact with Governor Lamont and their elected members of the General Assembly. Urge lawmakers to resist calls to ban flavored e-liquid or going as far as enacting a Massachusetts-style total ban on sales of vapor products.

Take Action – Click Here to Make A Call & Send A Message!

860-566-4840
(Hartford area)

800-406-1527
(Toll-free)

• Tell Gov. Lamont that banning legal, regulated sales of vapor products is doing more harm than good. A TOTAL BAN WILL MAKE MATTERS WORSE!
  • Legal, Regulated retailers ARE PART OF THE SOLUTION.
  • Briefly, share your story about switching to vaping.
  • Note what role the variety of flavors play in helping you live smoke free.
  • Note any health changes you’ve experienced since switching to vaping.
  • Thank them for their time; and,
  • that’s that

ibndevilish

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2014
Torrington ,CT
The governors of Connecticut, New York, and New Jersey are expected to meet soon regarding a unified regional policy regulating alternative nicotine (vaping) and cannabis products. If emergency regulations being enacted by New York’s Governor Cuomo are any indication of what this policy will look like, we are expecting the worst.

Now is the time for Connecticut residents to make contact with Governor Lamont and their elected members of the General Assembly. Urge lawmakers to resist calls to ban flavored e-liquid or going as far as enacting a Massachusetts-style total ban on sales of vapor products.

Take Action – Click Here to Make A Call & Send A Message!

860-566-4840
(Hartford area)

800-406-1527
(Toll-free)

• Tell Gov. Lamont that banning legal, regulated sales of vapor products is doing more harm than good. A TOTAL BAN WILL MAKE MATTERS WORSE!
  • Legal, Regulated retailers ARE PART OF THE SOLUTION.
  • Briefly, share your story about switching to vaping.
  • Note what role the variety of flavors play in helping you live smoke free.
  • Note any health changes you’ve experienced since switching to vaping.
  • Thank them for their time; and,
  • that’s that
I have called 3 different times and never got to talk with Governor Lamont. I did how ever talk with one of his staff. Of course I don't think he really cared what I had said. He did say he would relay my message. I still think CT will follow everyone else. CT doesn't care about the people they just care about money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread