The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Considering a REO MINI

Discussion in 'Reos Mods' started by sahilm, Jan 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. sahilm

sahilm Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 27, 2010
    New Delhi India
    Hello Everyone and to start with a very happy new year to you all .
    I have a question and have tried to look for the answer on google and on ecf , but have not been able to find an answer , so i am now posting the question here , all help appreciated .

I have a Reo Grand and love it , but at times i find it a bit big and heavy to carry ( specially when im wearing formals ) , i was considering a Reo mini and wanted to know how long the battery would last in it with a 2 ohm cartomizer .
    I do understand that it would totally depend on how much i vape , but just an approximate idea would help !!
    I only use a 2 ohm boge carto and on average go through about 3- 4 mil a day , on my grand ive never had a aw 18650 run out on me during the day .
    i do have brand new aw 14500's with me that i would throw on the mini if i got it ....

all help appreciated and thank you for your replies in advance .
    wishing you well
    warm regards
    Sahil .

2. lostknitter

lostknitter Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 14, 2011
    Lee's Summit, MO
    There are a lot of variables involved, but I get about 1 1/2 - 2mls out of my mini before I change the battery.

3. Beans

Beans Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 25, 2011
    Missoula Montana
    Hi and welcome! For me they will last about 4 hours of heavy vaping. :) I really like mine, it's comfortable and fits nicely in any small pocket.

4. Rhapsodies Fire

Rhapsodies Fire ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Oct 18, 2010
    Bow, WA, USA
    Hi Sahil :) Welcome!
    The 14500s at 3-4mls a day will need to be changed about twice a day.

5. nerak

nerak ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

I agree that about 3-4 hours is the average for the battery.
    The size is really what makes the Mini so nice. You get the same power, but not the bulk
    I use both the Grand and the Mini during the work days. I don't depend on just the Mini to get me through.
    If you are considering the Mini for a 8 hour work shift you would need to take another battery and another bottle of juice.
    A little case can be bought that carries them nicely!

6. pmoraldo

pmoraldo REO Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 23, 2011
    Gilbert, Arizona
    better have 3 batteries just in case! you never want to run out

7. pmoraldo

pmoraldo REO Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 23, 2011
    Gilbert, Arizona
    funny cuz I too take both my mini and Grande with me to work

8. wood

wood Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 12, 2010
    edmonton
    i have an old ego case and it holds my mini a couple back up atties a 5ml bottle of extra juice and 4 batteries perfectly , i only swap mine 2 times a day but i like knowing i have extra and i like having everything including the mod fit nicely in one little case

9. mlinky

mlinky ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 22, 2010
    Kentucky
    I go through 3 batteries in the Mini for a full day, 2 for the work day.

10. washvap

washvap Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Apr 2, 2011
    wa
    If your really worried about battery life and don't want to change out batteries. Then there are still 18490 REO's on the website. That'll last you all day long without having to change the batts. It is made of wood but, if your not really hard on your mods then it might be perfect for you.

11. sahilm

sahilm Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 27, 2010
    New Delhi India
    Thank you so so so very much for all your input , i think i am going to go ahead and order one today -:) , 3-4 hours off a 14500 seems just right for me , i can always carry a spare battery with me .

thank you all so much once again , shall surely post once i get my mini in hand .
    god bless and a happy new year once again to you all .

warm regards
    Sahil .

12. washvap

washvap Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Apr 2, 2011
    wa
    Sounds good! Hope you get the one you want and in for an update. If you want a tip on carrying batts and maybe a spare bottle or so. Then I would recommend that you get a keychain bottle/carto catty. Looks like this:

[​IMG]

13. hairball

hairball ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 17, 2010
    Other Places
    I go through 3 batteries a day on mine. I vape 6-7mls a day. Hope that helps.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.