Considering a REO MINI

Status
Not open for further replies.

sahilm

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2010
New Delhi India
Hello Everyone and to start with a very happy new year to you all .
I have a question and have tried to look for the answer on google and on ecf , but have not been able to find an answer , so i am now posting the question here , all help appreciated .

I have a Reo Grand and love it , but at times i find it a bit big and heavy to carry ( specially when im wearing formals ) , i was considering a Reo mini and wanted to know how long the battery would last in it with a 2 ohm cartomizer .
I do understand that it would totally depend on how much i vape , but just an approximate idea would help !!
I only use a 2 ohm boge carto and on average go through about 3- 4 mil a day , on my grand ive never had a aw 18650 run out on me during the day .
i do have brand new aw 14500's with me that i would throw on the mini if i got it ....

all help appreciated and thank you for your replies in advance .
wishing you well
warm regards
Sahil .

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
I agree that about 3-4 hours is the average for the battery.
The size is really what makes the Mini so nice. You get the same power, but not the bulk
I use both the Grand and the Mini during the work days. I don't depend on just the Mini to get me through.
If you are considering the Mini for a 8 hour work shift you would need to take another battery and another bottle of juice.
A little case can be bought that carries them nicely!

pmoraldo

REO Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gilbert, Arizona
I agree that about 3-4 hours is the average for the battery.
The size is really what makes the Mini so nice. You get the same power, but not the bulk
I use both the Grand and the Mini during the work days. I don't depend on just the Mini to get me through.
If you are considering the Mini for a 8 hour work shift you would need to take another battery and another bottle of juice.
A little case can be bought that carries them nicely!

funny cuz I too take both my mini and Grande with me to work

sahilm

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2010
New Delhi India
Thank you so so so very much for all your input , i think i am going to go ahead and order one today -:) , 3-4 hours off a 14500 seems just right for me , i can always carry a spare battery with me .

thank you all so much once again , shall surely post once i get my mini in hand .
god bless and a happy new year once again to you all .

warm regards
Sahil .

washvap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2011
wa
Sounds good! Hope you get the one you want and in for an update. If you want a tip on carrying batts and maybe a spare bottle or so. Then I would recommend that you get a keychain bottle/carto catty. Looks like this:

932943112671.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread