Status
Not open for further replies.

Shelbeethehmmrgirl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2009
Belle, West Virginia, United States
The nub on one side fits nicely into the top ring of the spring. Less compression that way, and it also keeps it from sliding out when I change batteries.

Well that explains it, now here is to hoping my Reo Grand, A7, and Short stop Arrive together, All I have attywise besides genesis is a few 2.5 ohm 306s that is not gonna be a great vape :(

Justice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2011
The part of Canada that doesn't get enuf Snow :(
Now how in the world can someone have a screen name of, bikini_kill, and not have an avatar picture depicting same.

Note: If you're not a member of the female gender disregard this post.

(Don't yell at me, Lisa... there's more to life than vaping.)

Jack

You obviously haven't read the OP's name yet have you :lol:

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
My Grand is out for delivery and I am at work. Hopefully I can get home soon.

Sent from my Inspire 4G using Tapatalk 2

You know you will have to sign for it. Go home, get the pink slip they'll leave in your mailbox, and head to the post office. Or....is there someone at home who can sign for it? The only thing worse than having a REO enroute is having one SITTING at the post office in my own town!

Can't wait to hear all about it!!!

Shelbeethehmmrgirl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2009
I pulled in as the mail truck pulled in. Signed for it and I now have it. My A7 atty showed up today too. Thanks Sterno!!!!! I am now in vaping heaven with a .08 ohm coil with some sillica wick. Need to try some cotton. I even have remember how to squonk lol. I know know what LR coils on a mech mean. WOW! Kicking myself for not buying a grand awhile ago. Definatley something every vaper should have in there aresonal. Now my fiddle genisis atty can stay home!!! Thanks every one I guess I am an official Reonaut!!!!!!!! Kinda kicking myself for selling that mini a couple of years ago. I now have the power of the 18650 battery in a mod that is not too big for my hands. I am geeked!!! Ok, I am gushing I am gonna just vape myself into a coma now :)

My Grand.jpg

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
I pulled in as the mail truck pulled in. Signed for it and I now have it. My A7 atty showed up today too. Thanks Sterno!!!!! I am now in vaping heaven with a .08 ohm coil with some sillica wick. Need to try some cotton. I even have remember how to squonk lol. I know know what LR coils on a mech mean. WOW! Kicking myself for not buying a grand awhile ago. Definatley something every vaper should have in there aresonal. Now my fiddle genisis atty can stay home!!! Thanks every one I guess I am an official Reonaut!!!!!!!! Kinda kicking myself for selling that mini a couple of years ago. I now have the power of the 18650 battery in a mod that is not too big for my hands. I am geeked!!! Ok, I am gushing I am gonna just vape myself into a coma now :)

View attachment 212557

It be quite pretty too! Yep, the Grand is hard to beat. My workhorses every week.

Knew you would like it!

Shelbeethehmmrgirl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2009
Congratulations! Beautiful choice, there. I love that metallic purple door. Yes, now you're an official REOnaut. Ha. That's so lucky that you got there as the mailman was pulling in.

Very Lucky I pulled around him and cut him off so he couldn't leave with it. lol I have been vaping for years, haven't been overnic'd in a long time this A7 atty is kicking my rear, I can't imagine what a RM2 is gonna do to me when I order it. :rickroll:

fatherdano

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2012
ohio
Very Lucky I pulled around him and cut him off so he couldn't leave with it. lol I have been vaping for years, haven't been overnic'd in a long time this A7 atty is kicking my rear, I can't imagine what a RM2 is gonna do to me when I order it. :rickroll:

well then, imagine that a RM2 is 10 times better than an A7.
An youl'll go to your 'happy place' once you try the RM2

Shelbeethehmmrgirl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2009
well then, imagine that a RM2 is 10 times better than an A7.
An youl'll go to your 'happy place' once you try the RM2

I am sure, I really think it has something to do with the LR coil cause my ZAP has never given me this feeling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread