contact lens drying out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dormouse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Pennsylvania
I can get an irritated eye from vapor but mainly from rubbing my eye when I had traces of eliquid on my fingers. Nicotine is quite a skin irritant, especially in 100% PG juice which lets through the most flavor, the most nicotine TH and the most nicotine irritation.

Clean your ecigs occasionally with w barely damp cloth or a clorox wipe, and after you fill, if you get any liquid on your fingers, wash your hands. I often just wipe them on a tissue (or my jeans) and that is not enough - if I touch my lashes or rub my eye, I will get dry and irritated there.

If you are using 100% PG juice, try 80PG/20VG with stuffing cartos or 70PG/20VG with tanks or reservoir cartos or atomizer.

If the vapor is blowing in your eyes, rearrange where you sit or how you vape. I tend to not blow the vapor very far and the way the air flows at my desk at work it does blow back in my face. And when I french the vapor ( let it billow out of my mouth to inhale with my nose to get the aroma) some may go up past my nose to my eyes.

Last edited:

zerominusone

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2011
in your house
My eyes seem to stay dry and irritated and vaping made it worse 'cuz it dehydrates you so just drink ALOT more liquids. I also eat some honey from the local farmers market because not only is it more liquid, since it's not processed, you get the antigens from the pollen they make the honey with and that is good for allergies (dry eyes).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread