Contest! Photo Frenzy: Furry Friendz!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

diabolique

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2009
Portland, Oregon USA
Thanks for posting, diabolique. (BTW I love that name). Who are these lil guys? Their eyes are mesmerizing!

the first pic is of Boxer and the second pic is of Baby.
Boxer got his name boxer because he is constantly batting his 2 front paws against the window , the Christmas tree decorations, any thing shiny. And Baby just always stayed a baby. he is the most prissy kitty of the bunch.

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
I love it! They sound like a fun bunch!
the first pic is of Boxer and the second pic is of Baby.
Boxer got his name boxer because he is constantly batting his 2 front paws against the window , the Christmas tree decorations, any thing shiny. And Baby just always stayed a baby. he is the most prissy kitty of the bunch.

TruSound

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2011
Granada Hills, Ca
Hedging my bet with this Gonzo puppy pic isn't likely allowed but thought you dog lovers might enjoy seeing the cutest puppy ever anyway…here he is.

1B0D9811-D4C9-4CD5-B3DA-7B9B08505254.jpg

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
Awwww....when we rescued Max, I had only gotten a couple of pics by email, they said 10-11 month old "puppy"... We drove almost 5 hours to get him, and when they walked in a 60+ lb dog, my hubby looked at him and said " that's not my puppy"...lmaoooooo.... I almost fell over laughing! He was bigger than my 2 other full grown Huskies already!

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
..too late for the contest ..but never too late to share :D
...here are some of my furr babies ...
View attachment 515939
L to R TJ (my avi) , Bootz and Mouse
Alas, KatzWh1skers, it *is* too late for the contest, but it is never too late to share furbaby pics! I think we'll start a Furbaby Friday thread!

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
Awwww....when we rescued Max, I had only gotten a couple of pics by email, they said 10-11 month old "puppy"... We drove almost 5 hours to get him, and when they walked in a 60+ lb dog, my hubby looked at him and said " that's not my puppy"...lmaoooooo.... I almost fell over laughing! He was bigger than my 2 other full grown Huskies already!
Awwww! What a surprise. He's a great big, love-able lug.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread