Contest Threads

Status
Not open for further replies.

whodat2112

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
May 13, 2012
Mississippi Just Outside Of NOLA
Contests are annoying. I don't even pay attention because they are all Facebook related. The whole internet is Facebook related and about getting "likes". If you do not do/or have never joined Facebook it is a waste of valuable time. I can buy what I need and do not have to lower my standards to beg or annoy people. If I like someone I will buy them a beer. CHEERS!

Actually, very few are "connected" with Facebook. Most are ECF only.

Flt Simulation

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2014
Florida
Actually, very few are "connected" with Facebook. Most are ECF only.

Actually, in that last contest here for the JustFog S14, I remember they were giving away a total of 500 clearomizers (only 100 for ECF ... and 400 through the social media such as Facebook)

OhTheAgony

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2011
Netherlands
Contests are annoying. I don't even pay attention because they are all Facebook related. The whole internet is Facebook related and about getting "likes". If you do not do/or have never joined Facebook it is a waste of valuable time. I can buy what I need and do not have to lower my standards to beg or annoy people. If I like someone I will buy them a beer. CHEERS!

Well, like you said yourself you clearly don't pay attention then :p

I've only entered a few recently but didn't even saw a mentioning of Facebook in any of those, which is a good thing because I'm so not social enough for social media myself.

And how is entering a lottery of luck begging? If that person you like accepts your offering of beer is he beggar too all of a sudden?

I think you need to relax and have a vape. I'd offer you one but I wouldn't want you to think I think you look like a beggar
24462279700_2cc68e3b1d_o.gif

whodat2112

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
May 13, 2012
Mississippi Just Outside Of NOLA
Actually, in that last contest here for the JustFog S14, I remember they were giving away a total of 500 clearomizers (only 100 for ECF ... and 400 through the social media such as Facebook)

Agreed, but most contests are ECF only.

I've only entered a few recently but didn't even saw a mentioning of Facebook in any of those, which is a good thing because I'm so not social enough for social media myself.

And how is entering a lottery of luck begging? If that person you like accepts your offering of beer is he beggar too all of a sudden?

I think you need to relax and have a vape. I'd offer you one but I wouldn't want you to think I think you look like a beggar

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Flt Simulation

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2014
Florida
Most of these contest threads such as the JustFog S14 contest one becomes nothing but BS posts anyway.

You might have close to 1000 posts, and the majority of them are ... Good Morning Everyone, Going To Bed Now, Is Anyone Hungry, What Kind of Pancakes Do You Like, See My Dog, I Have a Head Cold Today .... etc, etc, etc

Wasted bandwidth !

And, BTW ... There is a good place here on ECF for just BS posting about basically nothing .... It's called "The Lounge"

Last edited:
Reactions: Foggy Road

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
Most of these contest threads such as the JustFog S14 contest one becomes nothing but BS posts anyway.

You might have close to 1000 posts, and the majority of them are ... Good Morning Everyone, Going To Bed Now, Is Anyone Hungry, What Kind of Pancakes Do You Like, See My Dog, I Have a Head Cold Today .... etc, etc, etc

Wasted bandwidth !
:D

wheelie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Ont. Canada
www.independentont.com

signs-groan.gif

Everyone was Facebook "likes" and gives you more chances to win. So I quit going to them and all draws for that matter a long time ago.

catrofl.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: OhTheAgony

OhTheAgony

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2011
Netherlands
signs-groan.gif

Everyone was Facebook "likes" and gives you more chances to win. So I quit going to them and all draws for that matter a long time ago.

catrofl.gif

Gotcha, you got to be selective I guess, like with everything in life. Luckily they're not all like that, or I wouldn't be sucking on this cute little Bachelor Nano right now
24639996112_5365340198_o.gif

Reactions: wheelie

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
The majority of game/contests here on ECF are not connected in any way to facebook and you don't win by collecting "likes". Most of them use a random number generator to choose the winner so everyone that enters has an equal chance of winning. I actually won one of the Clouper Minis from one of the huge global contests by posting 1 time in the thread. Even with those kinds of contests no one is forced to share and like out in the social media world. I didn't but won any way.

I am picky as to which contests I play in. Since I make my own e-liquid I never enter any that are giving it away. I would prefer someone that actually needs it, wins it. Some of the ones I play in are just plain fun to play. I just won one. I didn't play the game because of the prize although it was a very nice prize. I played because it was fun but I will enjoy using the prize. :D I entered a lot of them when I was new to vaping and to this site. It was a great way to try new devices without investing an arm and a leg.

Advertising is necessary for a successful business venture and the contests are a good way for vendors to get their name out there. I see ECF contests as a win win situation for both buyer and seller. I actually found some of my favorite vendors through contests.

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX
Woohoo! Who wants to help celebrate my 5th mod won in 10 months?

>>>
Here we go guys:

Winner for the VT 200 box picked by our team is - Ramsay Bolton

Random drawing for 4 winners:

stmtpr - Kbox 200W
Ding - Sigelei T150W ( touch screen )
Foggy road - Balrog 70W FULL KIT ( mod, tank, coils )
Asylumsix - Coil Master 521 kit include 521 wrap

Thank you once again for your help and feedback.

<<<

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX
Keep hanging around me and you wont win anything in the next 10 months.

:):):)

I've won a lifetime worth of mods already. I think it's probably cuz I don't care if I win. My first win was the only one I've kept! Cool Kangside 26650 5-15 watt Mod. I've got no use for this new stuff except to sell or trade it for stuff that I do like.

;):)o_O

Ramsay Bolton

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2013
Beyond the Grave
Woohoo! Who wants to help celebrate my 5th mod won in 10 months?

>>>
Here we go guys:

Winner for the VT 200 box picked by our team is - Ramsay Bolton

Random drawing for 4 winners:

stmtpr - Kbox 200W
Ding - Sigelei T150W ( touch screen )
Foggy road - Balrog 70W FULL KIT ( mod, tank, coils )
Asylumsix - Coil Master 521 kit include 521 wrap

Thank you once again for your help and feedback.

<<<

Not me! ;)

:party:Winner for the VT 200 box picked by our team is - Ramsay Bolton :party:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread