Status
Not open for further replies.

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
I would really like to see a good chocolate Orange. Remember those chocolate Orange balls they put out around Christmas that split into wedges? Like that lol. Call it Choc-oh-la-la-Orange!

Thanks for the contest!

MMMMMM, I can't remember the name of those, but they come wrapped in foil and break into wedges! Great idea!!!

They are Terry's... and come in other flavors now, too!!

250px-TerrysBox.jpg
chocolate-oranges.jpg

I've had Chocolate Raspberry, and that was just delish!!

spacekitty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
I just wanted to say THANK YOU for the Persian Oasis tobacco juice I received from your last contest... I absolutely LOVE it!! sillylove.gif

It is exactly as described, and probably one of the most unique tobacco blends I have tried... with just enough sweetness not to be overpowering!! And not to mention the clouds of vapor with the Max VG!!

spacekitty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Butterscotch,Irish Cream and Coffee

Call it "Nectar of the God's"

You stole my name... :facepalm: LOL!!

I make a DIY with honeysuckle and (a very weak) lemonade flavoring. I didn't know what to do with the lemonade when I got it, but it is just perfect with the Honeysuckle, and doesn't overpower the delicate floral flavor... :)

Maybe another name for it could be Citrus Nectar instead??

Last edited:

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Okay - I've "like" your Facebook page and I even answered your survey and left a comment on the "New Sampler" options . . .

As for a suggestion for "New Nic-Juice Flavor" . . . HUMM - Let me see . . . ;)

Well "YOU" already know what I am looking for a "True Menthol" & Tobacco . . . :D

AND - As for it's name . . . :facepalm:

NOW - Don't View attachment 114310

Uncle's "True Menthol"
View attachment 114311

I bet ya' so many people would be "running" to your website to get some too . . . :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sapphira

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
how about something in a chocolate somewhere between bittersweet and milk chocolate with hints of coffee and hot chilis?

You could call it caffeinated rattlesnake

I love chilis and chocolate together, and I make a pretty mean mole... I think this is a great idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread