Contest time @ mount olympus - free sampler pack

Status
Not open for further replies.

trpxcst

ECF Veteran
May 20, 2012
South Dakota
I love chilis and chocolate together, and I make a pretty mean mole... I think this is a great idea.

You should also look into finding a couple of these to try, they are probably my 2nd favorite chocolate bar (behind Mo's Milk Chocolate Bacon Bar. They were also the inspiration for my second flavor suggestion. I grab a couple every time I have to go to our local Pomegranate Market health food store.

Chocolove

Sapphira

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Okay - I've "like" your Facebook page and I even answered your survey and left a comment on the "New Sampler" options . . .

As for a suggestion for "New Nic-Juice Flavor" . . . HUMM - Let me see . . . ;)

Well "YOU" already know what I am looking for a "True Menthol" & Tobacco . . . :D

AND - As for it's name . . . :facepalm:

NOW - Don't View attachment 114310

Uncle's "True Menthol"
View attachment 114311

I bet ya' so many people would be "running" to your website to get some too . . . :lol: :lol: :lol:

:) I think that would be a great name... and we have some promising new tobaccos and menthol flavorings! You will definitely be the first person I pm when we come up with something great! Thanks Uncle

Sapphira

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
You should also look into finding a couple of these to try, they are probably my 2nd favorite chocolate bar (behind Mo's Milk Chocolate Bacon Bar. They were also the inspiration for my second flavor suggestion. I grab a couple every time I have to go to our local Pomegranate Market health food store.

Chocolove

MMMM, those look delicious! I'm never seen them before but I will definitely be tracking them down!

Sapphira

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
They are Terry's... and come in other flavors now, too!!

250px-TerrysBox.jpg
chocolate-oranges.jpg

I've had Chocolate Raspberry, and that was just delish!!

That's what they are called!!! Thanks spacekitty! And I'm SUPER happy that you love your Persian Oasis!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread