Status
Not open for further replies.

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Thanks for the response everyone! We will be tallying up everything tonight and winners will be announced Monday or Tuesday.

We are gonna keep counting likes until midnight, so you are still welcome to enter our 6-Pack Sampler giveaway if you haven't already!

Thanks guys!!

Please say that you are NOT basing this contest on the # of 'likes' received on the entries... :(

You should pick the ones that YOU like the best!! :D

Lauralie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2010
Here, there, everywhere!
Please say that you are NOT basing this contest on the # of 'likes' received on the entries... :(

i didnt think it was based on likes i HOPE NOT:(

But I was kinda hoping it was :( (not that I understood that part before that post - but liked the idea after that post)

Sapphira

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran

i didnt think it was based on likes i HOPE NOT:(

I think that was referring to the Facebook likes side of the contest. Hope so at least! Good luck everyone!

NOOOOOO guys, don't worry! The FB likes were just to win the samplers! Winners have been notified via FB and as soon as I know what their ECF names are I will post it.

The 'create a flavor' was our mini-contest and WE ARE PICKING IT BASED ON WHAT WE LIKE THE BEST. We've been trying out a few flavors combos to see what works (ideas are always wonderful, but don't always translate into liquids so well) and we will be posting the winners soon!

We apologize for any delay and anticipation, but we want to come up with some really good stuff! :) Whoever created the flavors we choose will get a free bottle :) and we will readily take name suggestions into consideration :)

Thanks everyone for participating! 6-Pack Sampler winners will be announced when we get their response and our marvelous creation winners will be announced this week!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread