>>> CONTEST <<< WWW.GRBC.CO - Halloween Ghost Hunting Contest - October 31st.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NanoVapor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2009
Western Canada
www.grbc.co
This contest is over.

IF you edited a post that does not contain a code, I dont really care. IF you edited a post and it contains a code submission in that post, its disqualified and the code goes to the next person who put it up.

I will sort through the results in a bit. A total of 12 ghosts were released over the time frame. Im not sure if all were found and posted or not. The release was x3 at start (10am), x7 during the course of the contest (fairly random time intervals), and x2 at the end (8pm).

The ghosts have vacated the website as of midnight. Thanks guys will let you know who won how much soon. Hope everyone had a good halloween!

NanoVapor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2009
Western Canada
www.grbc.co
Alright official results. Jables your first win was disqualified for the edit, even though I doubt it was an edit of a nefarious purpose rules were pretty clear, and seeing as you took home the most wins I really don't feel much pity about it :)

Winners are...
Jables with BOO235L, 777T, 388F, and 341V ($60)
IamAurora with BOO999J and B00823U (after Jables disqualified entry) ($30)
Cheshire_grin with BOO268X and BOO544N ($30)
Qcaj with BOO782Y and BOO121P ($30)
Toronto_Mike with BOO610Z ($15)
Vander with BOO747C ($15)

How to claim your prize...
Follow these steps,
1) Create an account on our website The Gentlemen's Reserve or GRBC - Canada's home of premium eliquid and electronic cigarettes
2) Complete an order on the website submitting it to our system but in the order notes put "VOID ORDER", you will not be billed for this order it will be cancelled but will allow our system to credit you.
3) PM me on ECF with your accounts first/last name registered to it and I will credit your account the winnings which you can then apply in one of the last steps of checkout to any future order.

Thats it thanks for playing and congratulations, and special thanks to cmac for the vid!

Jables

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2012
Alberta, Canada
Alright official results. Jables your first win was disqualified for the edit, even though I doubt it was an edit of a nefarious purpose rules were pretty clear, and seeing as you took home the most wins I really don't feel much pity about it :)

Hahah, I'm not too worried about it!

Congrats guys for the wins! Jables....you cleaned house man!

Surfing through all the juices inspired me haha, there is a ton I want to try.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread