Status
Not open for further replies.

throatkick

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2010
FL
Hello ECF !

A little while back, we did a contest asking your opinion about expanding the product line. Many new items have been added and a few more are on the way. The USA liquids are being negotiated. You may wish to stop by, take a look and see how we did. Buy Electronic Cigarettes Online - Vaping Supply Shop

You can use ecf10 for additional discounts and shipping is free on orders over $69.99

As for the contest: Tell us how we did with the product expansion. Moreover any funny, constructive or chit-chat type messages welcome. Please number them and no more than 5 per person, per day. I will let this run till late on Sunday night.

I will use random.org to select 3 winners and I will randomly match the winners with the prizes.

1. One Ego-V variable voltage, p/t, battery by SLB EGO V Variable Voltage Passthrough
2. One locking DCT tank Locking 510 Clear DCT
3. One Large Black Carrying Case.

Good luck and as always thanks for your support!

Last edited:

Shilo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2011
Here & There
I have not seen the site before the helpful hints you mention but I like the logo and colors. I prefer a minimalist site design as the focus should be the products. The only thing I can see that could stand a change is to state the PG/VG amounts in the juices as you will get people writing you on that or simply not buying because the info is not there. Also this is just me but 5 ml is an awfully tiny sample. I prefer 10 ml to do a good taste determination. But thats just me. Something to consider down the road.

Anyways thanks for the contest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread