Not open for further replies.

RPadTV

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2012
Planet Awesome
www.rpad.tv
5. Pleased to see the Knicks showing their true colors. I love Tyson Chandler's game, but Carmelo Anthony is a fraud. He's a great scorer, but he's not a winner. I mean, after nine seasons he finally figured out that he needs to play defense and pass?!? I'm really surprised people thought he'd changed after years or showing selfish play and porous defense.

inanitydefined

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2011
On a rock floating through space
1/11 #5

SEE YOU IN 90 minutes..

naaaah, I have a buzz pro, I'll be fine

You'll be moving in with her next :) They say you only leave something so you'll have an excuse to go back :)

I tried that for a while but I dunno. I need lots of space to be happy. She doesn't like it when I ignore her for a week or so at a time but there is only so much human interaction I can take before I need to detox

RayN

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2012
Texas
well ray I got all the juice i need and a new mod on its way(gg clone) I just really need a tank and i think VVV tanks will be my goto tanks but we will see. When will my order ship(000002958)?

Order processing is currently running 2-3 business days. So probably Tuesday, but might be Wednesday.
Each tank is a custom made item, it's not like I'm just reselling stuff.

RayN

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2012
Texas
This weeks winner is Post # 122

Congrats to Glassmanok!!

Wizard Labs is the best place to start. BUT, buy 24mg nic or 36mg nic and PG and VG so you get more bang for your buck. Because once you add flavorings to 12mg, it's going to be lower than 12mg. PM me if you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread