converting family!

Status
Not open for further replies.

molli

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2013
Dubuque, Iowa
So far my niece and her husband, with Sister in Law reluctantly tagging along. Her boss pitched a hissy fit that she 'smells like smoke' after she goes out and smokes at lunch and on the way in to work. SIL got a cig alike, and it's just NOT cutting it for her. Niece (at my suggestion) got herself an eGo. SIL has now 'borrowed' it and was gleefully telling me how much better it was. At which point I informed her that within the next two weeks there is her very own eGo kit headed her way. Just have to wait for it to be shipped from China to me, reboxed and sent to her. (I did a DIY for a LOT less) I figure Niece can teach her all about 'juice' and filling the clearo. It's also a good way to 'get rid' of the two bottles of tobacco I have here that I accidentally ordered, not realizing from the names what they were.....I don't DO tobacco. So she's getting her own kit, and *I* tossed in a couple spare batteries for me, one with a DRAGON on it. win/win :vapor::rickroll::rickroll:

FogHawg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2013
KY
WTG molli! I wish them all victory against the enemy! I recently got my daughter a pretty red k-Go kit & some juice. She was very reluctant at first but is coming around. She's still having a little trouble making a complete switch, but at least she's working on it now...& I'm starting to think she's gonna make it.

trishdadish

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2013
Victoria, British Columbia
Good job on taking the initiative. I know that I was abke to convert my father only after I sent him a kit.I've even been able to convert my 'smokes only occassionally to enjoy himself smoker' fiancee(aaarggh, I hate people who can just pick up and put down a habit as they please!) to vaping too. I think its a lot less intimidating and frustrating if someone shows them a setup that works well.

molli

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2013
Dubuque, Iowa
yeah, Sister in Law is a 2 PAD sometimes 3. She bought into the whole one cartridge is a whole pack hype on the little cig alikes, and of course its falling woefully short. My Niece was smart and emailed me first as to what to get. I sent her right to eGos, knowing how she smokes. Once SIL's stuff gets here, and then to her (might even make the three hour drive and beat it into her head how to work them) my niece will keep her refilled. I just hope the batteries work..they are coming from China......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread