Convicted vapes

Status
Not open for further replies.

FRANKSTER

ECF Veteran
Oct 13, 2011
staten island, new york
I have not been on here in quite some time but I would like to know people's opinions on Convicted vapes and the iceman. I started watching his juice reviews and I have to say this guy is the best I have ever seen.

He will destroy a juice with no problem. These are the kind of reviewers we need. Down to earth and believable. Everyone else is BS. Also, other reviewers are really boring and afraid of knocking a juice. This guy is completely different.

I just purchased one juice that he gave a great review on. I am not expecting much because I just despise e-liquids. The time has come where I need to save money on juice. This 20 dollars for 30 mil has become ridiculous. That being said, I would love to get opinions on this guy because I recommend watching this guy. He is also entertaining, not like that clown Rip Trippers or Phil busardo who has really become boring.

What is your opinion. Would love to know.

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
Juice opinions are just that- opinions & no reviewer is the king & queen of flavors.
Just because someone thinks it's good or bad means nothing because we all have different flavor profiles. You're not going to know for certain whether a juice is great or atrocious until you try it yourself.
I've bought plenty of must haves just because the masses said it was phenomenal only for it to taste like crap to me.

I am not expecting much because I just despise e-liquids. The time has come where I need to save money on juice. This 20 dollars for 30 mil has become ridiculous.
If you despise eliquids than I have to ask why are you are vaping? As far as saying money you need to get into DIY. Make something YOU like instead of caring what a reviewer has to say about it.

sofarsogood

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2014
I switched to DIY to save money and protect against government interference but immediately discovered I preferred only a slight amount of flavoring. All the pre mix I hated was mostly because it had too much flavoring. Another advantage of minimal flavoring is less odor in the air and from clothing if there is a leak.

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
I vape only 2 juices, everything else was garbage. I vape to save money and I tried diy and the juice I made was horrible. I want your opinion on the iceman not on why am I vaping.
If you vape to save money you should give diy another shot and pick some well reviewed recipes in the flavor style you like from the various recipe sites/threads. There are likely clone DIY recipes for the juices you like if they are popular juices/brands. I was paying $30 - $60 per 120ml from vape shops, now I make my own and depending on number of flavors those same bottles cost me $1 - $4 to make.

GeorgeS

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • May 31, 2015
    Oregon, USA
    IMHO juice reviews are fairly to completely worthless. Everyone's taste buds are different.

I gave up on paying the coil and juice "tax" 3mo's into vaping and now wind my own coils and mix my own juice. I can mix up 30ml for less than a buck ($1.00USD). I'd recommend starting with unflavored and then slowly start introducing slight (<=5%) amounts of flavoring.

Back on topic: I'm sorry, I don't watch juice reviews. Sorry.

sofarsogood

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 12, 2014
    The reviewer's have to get real jobs after today.
    There are so many flavors on the market already they could spend years reviewing them. Well, two years at least.

Another thing they could do is something akin to a home cooking show for vaping by taking recipes submitted by listeners, make them on camera, then do a taste test review. Is there already a Julia Childs of vaping on Youtube? That sounds like fun.

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 4, 2015
    Northern Arizona
    Juice opinions are just that- opinions & no reviewer is the king & queen of flavors.
    Just because someone thinks it's good or bad means nothing because we all have different flavor profiles. You're not going to know for certain whether a juice is great or atrocious until you try it yourself.
    I've bought plenty of must haves just because the masses said it was phenomenal only for it to taste like crap to me.

If you despise eliquids than I have to ask why are you are vaping? As far as saying money you need to get into DIY. Make something YOU like instead of caring what a reviewer has to say about it.
    Hear hear. Could not say it better or agree more

Only tge OPs taste buds can determine ifba Juice works for them or not.

Reactions: ScandaLeX

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 4, 2015
    Northern Arizona
    I vape only 2 juices, everything else was garbage. I vape to save money and I tried diy and the juice I made was horrible. I want your opinion on the iceman not on why am I vaping.
    Thats why you make TINY batches of Juice till you find something phenomenal.

After you make a teriffic Juice do tge happy dance abd expand it to fill a 30, 50, 100, or 120 ml bottle.

JMarca

E-Cig Afficionado
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 19, 2013
    New York
    Here is why I don't watch nor tell people to watch juice reviews, one juice he may love I may hate.

So who is wrong?
    Is he wrong for saying it's great when I think it's garbage?
    Am I wrong for saying it's garbage when he and maybe the overall majority think it's great?

The answer is neither, different strokes for different folks, you might hate the juices I vape and I might hate the juices you vape thus making every juice review on the planet completely useless to almost everyone. Juices are the one thing in this industry you just have to try for yourself.

jjatl

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 12, 2015
    Georgia
    I have not been on here in quite some time but I would like to know people's opinions on Convicted vapes

He will destroy a juice with no problem. These are the kind of reviewers we need. Down to earth and believable. Everyone else is BS.

Just because he badmouths a juice does not mean;
    1)that he is is unbiased or not financially motivated by his actions/reviews
    2)that my tastebuds will agree with his

Like the others stated before, I do not watch juice reviews. They are a waste of time and useless - except for the reviewer who gets free samples or some other sort of compensation for reviewing them.

What is your opinion. Would love to know.

Convicted Vapes is a complete lunatic. I used to occasionally watch some of his hardware videos and thought that he was a decent reviewer, but in the past week he posted a video that completely changed my opinion of him. He went on a long rambling rant full of conspiracy theories and all sorts of other nonsense. He completely lost my and many other vapers' respect. I will not watch another one of his videos after his recent display of insanity.

Reactions: ScandaLeX

FRANKSTER

ECF Veteran
    Oct 13, 2011
    staten island, new york
    I did a search for and found a vid by him, it was a rant where he accused an advocacy group of collusion and theft. Comments were disabled. No respect at all for that guy :nah::nah:
    I saw the video that you are talking about and that was not the iceman. I am only talking about him. I have no idea who that guy was that was ranting about the VTA.

Reactions: ENAUD

leftyandsparky

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 22, 2015
    Somewhere in the South
    There are so many flavors on the market already they could spend years reviewing them. Well, two years at least.

Another thing they could do is something akin to a home cooking show for vaping by taking recipes submitted by listeners, make them on camera, then do a taste test review. Is there already a Julia Childs of vaping on Youtube? That sounds like fun.
    Lmao!

FRANKSTER

ECF Veteran
    Oct 13, 2011
    staten island, new york
    Just because he badmouths a juice does not mean;
    1)that he is is unbiased or not financially motivated by his actions/reviews
    2)that my tastebuds will agree with his

Like the others stated before, I do not watch juice reviews. They are a waste of time and useless - except for the reviewer who gets free samples or some other sort of compensation for reviewing them.

Convicted Vapes is a complete lunatic. I used to occasionally watch some of his hardware videos and thought that he was a decent reviewer, but in the past week he posted a video that completely changed my opinion of him. He went on a long rambling rant full of conspiracy theories and all sorts of other nonsense. He completely lost my and many other vapers' respect. I will not watch another one of his videos after his recent display of insanity.
    You are talking about the wrong guy! The guy was a juice maker who thinks there are some
    shady dealings going on with the VTA. Not the same guy.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread