smokie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2009
Brooklyn, New York
www.youtube.com
About Smokie

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just want to tell you all a little about myself, especially before watching my reviews

Hi, I'm Smokie, Some of you may know me through the forums, or my reviews.
Just want to tell you all a little about myself, especially before watching my reviews.

I have been vaping over a year now, and went through a lot of e-cig products in that time, like a lot of you have as a newbie to e-cigs. Now I have behind me the experience, and knowledge of e-cigs.

I was born and raised in Brooklyn, New York, meaning that I am street smart, and I will not be taken as a fool. You can fool some the people some of the times but not me. I am very easy going guy, that gets along with everybody, but Don't Fock ME!, because pay back is a Witch!

Now as of Today, I am still the same guy, just older, and wiser. BUT I AM STRAIGHT SHOOTER, I shoot from the hip, meaning I tell it like it is!, when doing a review. No one can buy me with product, cash, or convince me otherwise. Yes these are my opinions, and not everyone will agree with me, that's fine, we are all entitled to our own opinions.

I have spoken to other reviewers, and a lot of them tell me that will not do a review if the item stinks, or is no good. Well that is not my idea of a reviewer. Good, or bad the review still should be done, I do not know what they are afraid of, no more free products? The end user should know if a item is good, or bad, not find out the hard way, and cost them money to throw away.

I work long hours to earn my money, and I am a very wise consumer, that will not spend foolishly.

When doing my reviews, I do not jazz up the video review with music, sound effects, wording, intro, etc, because I am just doing a review of the product for the end user, I am not looking to become a popular reviewer, JUST A HONEST REVIEWER, who tells it like it is! I might get a little crazed at times with certain issues that have happened to me, that's because it was a BIG WASTE of MONEY, which could of been used, or saved for other things my family, and I need.

I want end users to watch my reviews because I am True, and Honest, and I will not populate myself by having a contest, giving away e-cig products which I did not pay for, and making end users subscribe to me by stating this is the ONLY way you can win the contest is to subscribe to me.

I want to Thank all of you who watched my reviews, and wrote to me, by post, PM, and e-mails, stating you liked my reviews.

Thanks for reading this, just wanted you end users to know a little about me when watching my reviews, before you judge my review.

When writing here about other reviewers, I am not stating any particular person, or group, just in general I am stating.

Vape On People, Smokie

Attachments

• 760x100_watch_blue.jpg
    760x100_watch_blue.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:

leaford

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2008
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
Well, just speaking for myself, when I was doing reviews I rarely did a bad review because it was too much work. I would give my e-cigs a good long evaluation period. Usually at least a week and often several weeks, to learn all the ins and outs of it. If I didn't like it, I didn't want to bother with all that. I'd just put it down and move on to the next one.

gratefulme

ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2009
That's the best explanations I have ever heard Leaford. If your really going to do a review on a product you should give it the time it deserves. That's only fair to both us the end user, and the supplier. I think a first impression video after a day or so has it's place but you should use it for a good amount of time before doing a full review. If you can't devote that much time to it, it's not fair to anyone to do the review on it. Same with ejuice. I've had several that have gotten better after a few days. But my god can you imagine trying to vape ginseng for three days. 24 hours with anything juice or hardware isn't enough time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread