Cool Blue LEDs and more at www.e-cigs.co.uk NOW IN STOCK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nazareth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2008
USA
30 day guarantee, and i believe they have a one year warranty.. with atomizers failing constantly, that is a lot of over head to support. i could be wron gabout smartFixx's warranty though. I know njoy's is 1 year.

Well, I personally am havign difficulty gettign SmartFixx to respond to my emails abotu my dead atomizers- Been waitign since last Wed to get a reply. When I first got hte product, they responded immediately, and hsiped super fast, but now, I've sent two emails and nothign so far. I have read that they stood behind their atomizers and batteries, no quesitosn asked, but I dunno- I'm now got two penstyles, and only one atomizer that works abotu 1/3 of what it did new. Kinda gettign frustrated with hte whole experience. Started off with high hopes and great service, but it remains to be seen how they continue with hteir service & I'm losing hope quickly. I don't want to be down on the company, as they may pull through for my fine, gonna send ourt 1 more email-will see what happens- but if not, my search for another company will comense shortly.

Kate

Moved On
Jun 26, 2008
UK
My RN4072 with blue LED from Smokester arrived today. I'm new to ecigs so haven't anything to compare it with but it smokes well and so far so good. It seems like it's going to be a very acceptable alternative to smoking roll ups. The taste is going to take some getting used to but I'm looking forward to trying different flavours.

Smokester has been very helpful, replying to my emails quickly and making sure I get good service. His prices are very good too, he has given me a thirty day guarantee (he pays postage for returns) and I was sent ten free cartridges for being a member of this forum. I will be recommending him to my friends.

Kit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2008
UK
My RN4072 with blue LED from Smokester arrived today. I'm new to ecigs so haven't anything to compare it with but it smokes well and so far so good. It seems like it's going to be a very acceptable alternative to smoking roll ups. The taste is going to take some getting used to but I'm looking forward to trying different flavours.

Smokester has been very helpful, replying to my emails quickly and making sure I get good service. His prices are very good too, he has given me a thirty day guarantee (he pays postage for returns) and I was sent ten free cartridges for being a member of this forum. I will be recommending him to my friends.
Yeah smokester give excellent service for us uk e - smokers :evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread