Not open for further replies.

Smokester!

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 21, 2008
UK
www.liberro.co.uk
Hi Everyone

Just thought you'd like to know that we now have the following new stock available:

Cool Blue LED Replacement batteries for DSE901 (Mini), RN4081 (Super Mini) & RN4072 (Classic Pens)
Cool Blue Starter Packs in DSE901 (Mini), RN4081 (Super Mini) & RN4072 (Classic Pens)
USB Chargers for DSE901 (Mini), RN4081 (Super Mini) & RN4072 (Classic Pens)
Sturdy Metal e-cig Cases for DSE901 (Mini), RN4081 (Super Mini) & RN4072 (Classic Pens)
Empty Carts for those that like to refill
And a new supply of e-liquid.

Visit the site to find out more.

Don't forget that forum members get an additional 10 carts FREE with each starter pack purchased!

Just PM me your email address for more info and to qualify.

That's it for today.

HAPPY e-Smoking!!
Smokester!

Smokester!

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 21, 2008
UK
www.liberro.co.uk
Videos coming soon (stock only arrived today!) we'll be shooting this week.

I resisted posting "Cool Blue Videos Coming Soon" Thought I might get banned!! :)

It could be construed as weird I suppose, it's a weird experience puffing on a Super Mini and a Mini with a blue glow to the end.

Seriously though, the blue (or any colour other than orange/red) addresses a key point to distinguishing e-cigs from real cigs if you are gonna be smoking them in otherwise restricted/no smoking places.

Keep an eye on the site and YouTube for the new vids.

Thanks for the comment.
Smokester!

Mr.Darcy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 16, 2008
UK
yeah,a blue led would help keep the bouncers at bay down the pub.;)

very good idea for those of us who dont want to be hassled when esmoking in public,and a nice change from the norm...i like the choice of a different coloured led,and green is still to come...sort of like a sedansa,but at half the price...and various coloured leds will help distinguish one battery from another,cos they all look the same in white.

oh,and i also have to say that i really liked the flavoured carts and particularly the liquid i got from you smokester.its really great to have all this available locally and reasonably priced.:thumb:

hey,wheres your link gone mate?

Smokester!

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 21, 2008
UK
www.liberro.co.uk
Hi Cashmere

Shipping to the USA and other countries outside the EU is as follows and includes Royal Mail International Signed For Delivery:

- Up to 2 Super Mini or Mini Starter Packs + Up to 100 carts - £12.99
- Up to 2 Classic Starter Packs + Up to 200 carts - £15.99
- Up to 4 Super Mini or Mini Starter Packs+ Up to 400 carts - £19.99
- Up to 4 Classic Starter Packs+ Up to 400 carts - £24.99
- Up to 25 Cartridges or 8ml Liquid - £4.99
- Up to 250 Cartridges or 20ml Liquid - £8.99
- Up to 500 Cartridges - £12.99
- Up to 10 Accessories - £7.99

More info is available on the FAQs onsite at:

Electronic Cigarette | Free Yourself... | e-cigs FAQ

Hope that helps.

Mr.Darcy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 16, 2008
UK
Breakdown...

Based on the purchase of 500 Cartridges ... (Shipped to the USA)

Smokester = $428.96 USD (give or take depending on the day/currency trading that day)
Njoy = $2,495.00 USD
Smartfixx = $1,007.45 USD

HOLY HELL !!! Am I missing something here? Also, your atomizer is like $13 USD compared to Smartfixx at $40 bucks !!!

um...well i have been trying to tell all you USA esmokers...

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA
The profit margin on Njoy and SmartFixx is what you are not seeing.. Well the overhead that comes with a 1 year warranty eats into that margin as well.

Profit margin is insane, we already knew that. Smokester seems to offer the same type of warranty as smartfixx, so that's not an excuse. 30 day, yet Smartfixx has a 20% restocking fee, etc...

and Mr. Darcy ... Sorry for not listening sooner ...

I had to break it down in black and white for myself!!!! :thumb:

RatInDaHat

Peace, I'm outta here
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2008
Albuquerque, NM
Profit margin is insane, we already knew that. Smokester seems to offer the same type of warranty as smartfixx, so that's not an excuse. 30 day, yet Smartfixx has a 20% restocking fee, etc...

and Mr. Darcy ... Sorry for not listening sooner ...

I had to break it down in black and white for myself!!!! :thumb:

30 day guarantee, and i believe they have a one year warranty.. with atomizers failing constantly, that is a lot of over head to support. i could be wron gabout smartFixx's warranty though. I know NJoy's is 1 year.

Smokester!

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 21, 2008
UK
www.liberro.co.uk
If the order comes in before 3pm GMT it gets shipped the same day. If it comes in after that time it usually ships the next day (no later)

Shipping times to the states is around 4 -5 days using international signed for (according to Royal Mail). I find that generally speaking, even for international orders, these times are accurate, although larger packages may take a little longer.

If you would rather a courier is used I can get quotes but the cost is usually very high.

Lady Python

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2008
UK
I've ordered some e-liquid too. Tried the mixed flavour pack - well, at least I tried to - son and his friend tried them too (the both have e-cigs). Yesterday I asked son for the cartridges as mine were running out. Guilty look from son. Cartridges are finished (grrrr). His friend has got a couple (bigger grrrr), meanwhile poor old Mum here has had to buy cigs :(

Never mind, I've ordered more (love the vanilla) so I'll be back e-cigging tomorrow :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread