The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

cool, interesting, unique, unusual drip tips

Discussion in 'E-Cigarette Accessories Discussion' started by ratpack7, Jul 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. ratpack7

ratpack7 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 18, 2009
    Salt Lake City, Utah
    I searched and could not find a topic on cool drip tips or where to find cool drip tips.

So lets see your cool, interesting, unique, unusual drip tips and where you got them from.

2. Hottody

Hottody Moved On ECF Veteran

Mar 20, 2011
    Temcula CA
    I would...but my wife said that would be obscene. LOL.

3. VictoryNotVengence

VictoryNotVengence Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Nov 27, 2009
    USA
    the most unique ones I have are the blasters from vapor-mania, some of the siam mod tips are pretty out there to.

4. Kemosabe

Kemosabe Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Sep 21, 2011
    Roe Dylin
    trippy tips are the coolest, craziest ones ive seen. they even got some glow in the dark ones if thats what youre into.

[​IMG]

5. antfuzz

antfuzz Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 19, 2010
    Delaware
  6. SilentEcho13

SilentEcho13 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 7, 2010
    New York
    I'm a huge fan of Siam's drip tips. They're all very nicely made, and you'll love the 306/io6 tips!

7. Absintheur

Absintheur Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 7, 2012
    north central Indiana
    some of my nice tips...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

these have matching tanks even...

[​IMG]

8. cerver7

cerver7 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 18, 2010
    Shamong NJ
    love the last two! where did you get them?

9. Absintheur

Jan 7, 2012
    north central Indiana
    The tanks as well as many of my tips are from Hot Vapes...

10. Absintheur

Jan 7, 2012
    north central Indiana
    This tip is on the way...made from uranium glass which fluoresces under ultraviolet light...

[​IMG][​IMG]

Also this drip tip and ERA atty on on the way...

[​IMG]

11. classwife

classwife Admin Admin Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Moved to E-Cigarette Accessories Discussion from General E-Smoking Discussion :)

12. anavidfan

anavidfan ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 14, 2012
    U.S.
    I love the uranium glass, I collect uranium glass,and btw, in case anyone gets worried about uranium, saw a test of the glass on youtube and the amount in the glass is not harmful, it hardly showed anything on the gigercounter.
    PS, do you sell the stainless adapter on its own? I would be interested if its reasonable.

13. dspin

dspin Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 2, 2010
    USA
    This is an example of what Sagewood Glass can do. This is a custom piece called the Predator

[​IMG]

14. INSULATION TIM

INSULATION TIM Full Member

May 15, 2012
    SW OHIO
    I still haven't figured out what a "Drip Tip" is. I received one free with an order of juice but I do not see how it connects to my Reva. I believe that it was called a Ming Tip.

15. ratpack7

ratpack7 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 18, 2009
    Salt Lake City, Utah
  16. rondasherrill

rondasherrill Ultra Member ECF Veteran

May 19, 2012
    Valhalla
    Cartomizers have a white rubber part in the end where you put your mouth, and atomizers have a cartridge that goes in the end. A drip tip replaces either of those parts. It keeps the heat away from your mouth, and usually(not always) prevents liquid pops from going in your mouth. Just remove the cartridge if you use an atomizer, or the white rubber part if you use cartomizers, and put the drip tip in its place.

I must know where all three of those things came from!

17. Scott_Simpson

Scott_Simpson Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 7, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    I remember reading recently about a "sleeve" sort of tip that slides over a carto to kind of dress it up ... not really a true drip tip (you don't really drip through it; it's just a sleeve with a draw hole that matches up with the regular carto draw hole). Purely decorative. I saw one mention of it, and haven't seen anything more ... does this ring a bell with anyone?

18. cerver7

cerver7 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 18, 2010
    Shamong NJ
    Are you talking about a drip shield ?

[​IMG]

19. Scott_Simpson

Scott_Simpson Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 7, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    No, I don't think so ... isn't a drip shield used primarily with a drip tip/atty setup, as opposed to a cartridge/atty setup or a cartomizer, neither of which normally use a drip tip? I got the impression that this sleeve thingy has an integrated drip tip on top, which then slides down over a cartomizer (or a cart/atty combo, which, for size purposes, is essentially a 2-part cartomizer). The decorative aspects of the sleeves is, I gather, expressed through colors/designs on the barrel and color/shapes of the integrated tips ... does this make any sense?

20. GIMike

GIMike Ultra Member ECF Veteran

May 15, 2009
    Around OKC, OK
    That's no longer a drip tip at that point, that's vapeable art lol Probably costs as much as art would too

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.