cool, interesting, unique, unusual drip tips

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kemosabe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2011
Roe Dylin
trippy tips are the coolest, craziest ones ive seen. they even got some glow in the dark ones if thats what youre into.

URL]

Last edited:

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
This tip is on the way...made from uranium glass which fluoresces under ultraviolet light...

UraniumTip-1.jpg
UraniumTip2.jpg

]

I love the uranium glass, I collect uranium glass,and btw, in case anyone gets worried about uranium, saw a test of the glass on youtube and the amount in the glass is not harmful, it hardly showed anything on the gigercounter.
PS, do you sell the stainless adapter on its own? I would be interested if its reasonable.

rondasherrill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 19, 2012
Valhalla
I still haven't figured out what a "Drip Tip" is. I received one free with an order of juice but I do not see how it connects to my Reva. I believe that it was called a Ming Tip.

Cartomizers have a white rubber part in the end where you put your mouth, and atomizers have a cartridge that goes in the end. A drip tip replaces either of those parts. It keeps the heat away from your mouth, and usually(not always) prevents liquid pops from going in your mouth. Just remove the cartridge if you use an atomizer, or the white rubber part if you use cartomizers, and put the drip tip in its place.

This tip is on the way...made from uranium glass which fluoresces under ultraviolet light...

UraniumTip-1.jpg
UraniumTip2.jpg

Also this drip tip and ERA atty on on the way...

era1.jpg

I must know where all three of those things came from!

Scott_Simpson

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2012
Fort Wayne, IN
I remember reading recently about a "sleeve" sort of tip that slides over a carto to kind of dress it up ... not really a true drip tip (you don't really drip through it; it's just a sleeve with a draw hole that matches up with the regular carto draw hole). Purely decorative. I saw one mention of it, and haven't seen anything more ... does this ring a bell with anyone?

cerver7

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 18, 2010
Shamong NJ
I remember reading recently about a "sleeve" sort of tip that slides over a carto to kind of dress it up ... not really a true drip tip (you don't really drip through it; it's just a sleeve with a draw hole that matches up with the regular carto draw hole). Purely decorative. I saw one mention of it, and haven't seen anything more ... does this ring a bell with anyone?

Are you talking about a drip shield ?

4450b0ec-b65a-ab4e.jpg

Scott_Simpson

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2012
Fort Wayne, IN
Are you talking about a drip shield ?

No, I don't think so ... isn't a drip shield used primarily with a drip tip/atty setup, as opposed to a cartridge/atty setup or a cartomizer, neither of which normally use a drip tip? I got the impression that this sleeve thingy has an integrated drip tip on top, which then slides down over a cartomizer (or a cart/atty combo, which, for size purposes, is essentially a 2-part cartomizer). The decorative aspects of the sleeves is, I gather, expressed through colors/designs on the barrel and color/shapes of the integrated tips ... does this make any sense?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread