Small bore drip tip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loriloo64

Jun 3, 2018
I started out with a joyetech AIO. I just recently purchased a Voopoo Mojo. It comes with a U force tank. I am more interested in flavor than vapor production and really hate the large drip tip. Is there a small bore drip tip that is compatible with the Uforce????
Thanks all for welcoming me into this forum. Some really cool people are here!!!

Reactions: stols001

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
I started out with a Joyetech AIO. I just recently purchased a Voopoo Mojo. It comes with a U force tank. I am more interested in flavor than vapor production and really hate the large drip tip. Is there a small bore drip tip that is compatible with the Uforce????
Thanks all for welcoming me into this forum. Some really cool people are here!!!

A couple things first, to answer your question, the UForce takes 810 drip tips. They are wider bore tips.. in general, and just about any vape shop carries that size in aftermarket drip tips.

Second, the tank itself is a sub ohm, direct to lung (inhalation style), airy, higher wattage tank.

It is the opposite of most flavor chasing tanks.

So.. basically I'm saying that for flavor chasing a new drip tip won't help, you need a tank designed for the style of vaping your looking for.

Welcome to ECF!

• Winner
Reactions: BrotherBob

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
really hate the large drip tip
Ditto @Opinionated comments. All is not lost, the mod is conducive to almost any atty. If you are a MTL,flavor chaser,you might want to ask which is the best tank to purchase in the 10 - 20 watt range in the forum:
VV/VW APV Discussion
Might like to read:
Above-Ohm Vaping vs Sub-Ohm Vaping
Vaping and Inhaling: Everything You Need To Know
What Ohms should I choose?
How is sub-ohm vaping dangerous?
https://spinfuel.com/new-vapers-start/
https://spinfuel.com/sub-ohm-vaping
In General higher ohm coils/lower wattage (generally MTL) vaping will:
Heat the coil slower, which may produce “less” vapor
Provide A “cooler” tasting vape, can produce more flavor
May use less E-Juice (<$ less money)