cool, interesting, unique, unusual drip tips

Status
Not open for further replies.

Venusjade

ECF Veteran
Aug 23, 2011
Orlando
I remember reading recently about a "sleeve" sort of tip that slides over a carto to kind of dress it up ... not really a true drip tip (you don't really drip through it; it's just a sleeve with a draw hole that matches up with the regular carto draw hole). Purely decorative. I saw one mention of it, and haven't seen anything more ... does this ring a bell with anyone?

Are you talking about post #9 in this thread? ---->http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/general-e-smoking-discussion/322740-any-different-types-drip-tips.html

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
This tip is on the way...made from uranium glass which fluoresces under ultraviolet light...

UraniumTip-1.jpg
UraniumTip2.jpg

Also this drip tip and ERA atty on on the way...

era1.jpg

Maybe I missed it, but where did you get those tips?

flarg

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2012
Here
23289380i_01.jpg
What types of PVs out there look nothing like...anything they're supposed to be?

il_75x75.255325708.jpg il_75x75.358861312_m3sj.jpg il_75x75.342082988.jpg
Flash drives these days can be in _anything_, so, what really outrageous vaping devices are out there? How can I make my 12" Silver Surfer into a vaporizer? Or, oh my gosh, a super soaker. Though a pistol would be rather post modern. I know there's gazillions of "creative bongs" out there, but since this whole personal vaporizer business deals with handheld electronic devices, you've gotta take more safety precautions I'd think.
The Altoids tins are cute, by the by. With all those box mods, can you have that atomizer and drip tip (those are the 2 things that stick out of the box mod, right?) can you have those either retract into the box or flip down flush with the side? I've seen in the longer mods there seems to be some fold down action, but I'm talkin' all flush, like the wall outlet plugs these days and how they can be flipped in.

Oh, just got it. Whistle.
whistle1.jpg
How great that would be. And you can just wear it around your neck like a gym teacher. Aw, dang, only 5 images per post. :p Wanted to post a Coach Hines from Mad TV photo. I miss Mad TV...

Engraced

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 19, 2012
AK-Rowdy, Ohio
I remember reading recently about a "sleeve" sort of tip that slides over a carto to kind of dress it up ... not really a true drip tip (you don't really drip through it; it's just a sleeve with a draw hole that matches up with the regular carto draw hole). Purely decorative. I saw one mention of it, and haven't seen anything more ... does this ring a bell with anyone?

Are you referring to this: Tornado-T Cartridge Sleeves - Pack of 3 / E Cigarettes and E Liquid from Totally Wicked

Scott_Simpson

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2012
Fort Wayne, IN

Scott_Simpson

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2012
Fort Wayne, IN