cool mint for a cold

Status
Not open for further replies.

wllmc

Moved On
Oct 29, 2013
colorado springs co
so got a cold the other day. ADV's just not same :( lol. congested , stuffy nose. my wife made a joke about making a vicks vape. made me think about this crazy strong menthol of a friends I tried once. since i never was a menthol smoker I never thought Id have a need for a menthol flavor. so I tried doing 10% TFA mint candy and a couple drops of koolada. this is awesome for my cold ! cool,minty and easy on the throat . even making my nose runny and thats helping lol. so now I want to add some menthol to my stash. my question is, are all the menthol flavors the same - ish ? what's everyones favorite icy minty menthol flavor ? I could never add menthol to my adv's but for a day I could handle it. in times like these would be pretty sweet:vapor:

Last edited:

Hoosier

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
Indiana
I just use menthol. A dash adds that "curiously strong" zing to anything.

(Menthol crystals crushed and fill 7/8 of a bottle with the crystals, then slowly add PGA and shake until they barely dissolve. Seriously strong menthol zing and I can add it to mints or fruits. I think it's the cheapest flavoring I have since the crystals are pretty inexpensive and a single drop goes a long way.)

michaelsil1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2013
Los Angeles

(Menthol crystals crushed and fill 7/8 of a bottle with the crystals, then slowly add PGA and shake until they barely dissolve. Seriously strong menthol zing and I can add it to mints or fruits. I think it's the cheapest flavoring I have since the crystals are pretty inexpensive and a single drop goes a long way.)
OMG!

I thought my 50/50 Menthol Crystal mix was strong!

I have a Eucalyptus with Mint Flavor, if I have a Cold I add some Menthol to it.

Ease

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 10, 2010
Middle Tennessee

What he said. In order to keep it consistent, I mix 2g crystals per 10g pg, then use that as a normal flavoring like anything else.

BeRight

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2009
Ellicott City, Maryland
Not recommending anyone else should try this - but when I have a cold/congestion I put a 2-4 drops of eucalyptus in 5ml bottle juice and drip on RDA - it does help me. The eucalyptus oil does clog up coil but easy to burn off on built micro coil.

I got this idea from doctor who recommend the oil in a NEBULIZER.

I've since purchased a NEBULIZER and use the oil when I am under the weather really bad. Helps allot

wllmc

Moved On
Oct 29, 2013
colorado springs co
Try my recipe for "Soothing Peppermint" and you'll feel better in no time at all. Just substitute FA for TFA creams. Enjoy!
awesome thanks !!!!!

Not recommending anyone else should try this - but when I have a cold/congestion I put a 2-4 drops of eucalyptus in 5ml bottle juice and drip on RDA - it does help me. The eucalyptus oil does clog up coil but easy to burn off on built micro coil.

I've since purchased a NEBULIZER and use the oil when I am under the weather really bad. Helps allot
lol cool Im like mikey Ill try anything once . :vapor:

michaelsil1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2013
Los Angeles

Inawera has a great Eucalyptus with Mint Flavor that is very clean and doesn't clog up the Atomizer

Refreshing Flavours - E-Flavour Eucalyptus with Mint 10 ml -

dannyv45

ECF DIY E-Liquid Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
New Jersey
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
so got a cold the other day. ADV's just not same :( lol. congested , stuffy nose. my wife made a joke about making a vicks vape. made me think about this crazy strong menthol of a friends I tried once. since i never was a menthol smoker I never thought Id have a need for a menthol flavor. so I tried doing 10% TFA mint candy and a couple drops of koolada. this is awesome for my cold ! cool,minty and easy on the throat . even making my nose runny and thats helping lol. so now I want to add some menthol to my stash. my question is, are all the menthol flavors the same - ish ? what's everyones favorite icy minty menthol flavor ? I could never add menthol to my adv's but for a day I could handle it. in times like these would be pretty sweet:vapor:

Just had a cold and did that myself. I'm not a menthol vaper but had some vender menthol tobacco juice that I added some additional menthol flavoring to and that really did the trick for me.

wllmc

Moved On
Oct 29, 2013
colorado springs co
all this hot , cold , hot , cold weather and working outside doesnt mix. 70 one day 6 inches of snow the next lol. that koolada is pretty awesome. havent played with it much but man it helps . have a new opinion on koolada and menthol. it can serve a purpose ! ha. might be my new thing to play with in the weeks to come. :vapor:
Just had a cold and did that myself. I'm not a menthol vaper but had some vender menthol tobacco juice that I added some additional menthol flavoring to and that really did the trick for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread