Superuser187

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2020
Athens
IMG_20210705_111210.jpg
IMG_20210705_111038.jpg
IMG_20210705_111300.jpg

The coolfire z50 kit is the vape device that helped me quit smoking and start vaping one year and one month ago...it was a good choice cause I had no problems on my first vaping steps making the transition pleasant...

The z80 kit seems an impoved version in every way from the great z50 kit in my opinion...

Removable battery is always good to have....bigger size make it better to hold in the hand...very lightweight but also feels sturdy....great machining always from innokin and buttery smooth threads on the battery cap...

I still don't know if the Fourier vape tech with the new board can improve the coil life or the refresh makes any difference but I always like to see innovation and the mod performs very good that's for sur....the z coils already for me are great coils and very long lasting anyways ..

I also saw the 0.8ohm coil has bigger juice holes now!!!! I don't know since when this happend cause i have a stock of older coils and I also rebuild them...

I always thought the juice holes were kinda small for the 0.8ohm coil and sometimes on colder temps it couldn't keep up to wick 70vg juices in my opinion if u chain vape
I am very happy innokin doesn't settle and still making improvements and fine-tune their coils even tho they are so successful...

The zenith 2 is an improved zlide tank in my opinion maybe they chose to name it zenith caus the old zenith is a legend hahahaha
In fact is so similar u can swap the bottom airflows from the zenith 2 to the zlide if u wanted :p

its same dimensions as the zlide if u don't count the curves on the airflow ring and topcap,those curves btw make it look soooooo good

....it has wider chimney inner diameter that helps for direct lung vaping and it's not much bigger to affect the mouth to lung flavour in my opinion.....

it also comes with larger juice capacity cause the twist topfill mechanism that borrowed from the zenith takes less space and makes the tank be able to hold more juice than the zlide on same dimentions oh yeahhh....

the new airflow system is perfect....with small holes to be able to fine tune mouth to lung from tight to airy and a big slot to wide open and vape direct lung...

In my opinion is not just restricted cause it can be almost as airy as for example the hellvape destiny rta that is single coil direct lung rta.... The zenity 2 can supply the 0.3ohm z coil with all the air it needs and Vapes great...something that the zlide couldn't keep up...

:vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor:

Last edited:

Superuser187

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2020
Athens
Just noticed if u put 100hz and vape the 0.3ohm mesh z coil u can feel a vibration and hear a hissing noise while u vape hahahaha maybe cause the thin mesh vibrates a lot? I don't know and I don't mind...if anyone has and is able to test if happens the same will be nice to tell me....
They recommend use up to 50hz for direct lung vaping anyway but i was just testing...
The same thing noise and vibration didn't happend when used other rtas coil or mesh ones that I tried on 100hz...

I like it cause it shows something really happens in there and it's not just gimmick :D

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
Just noticed if u put 100hz and vape the 0.3ohm mesh z coil u can feel a vibration and hear a hissing noise while u vape hahahaha maybe cause the thin mesh vibrates a lot? I don't know and I don't mind...if anyone has and is able to test if happens the same will be nice to tell me....
They recommend use up to 50hz for direct lung vaping anyway but i was just testing...
The same thing noise and vibration didn't happend when used other rtas coil or mesh ones that I tried on 100hz...

I like it cause it shows something really happens in there and it's not just gimmick :D

I have yet to put in the .3 ohm coil, mainly because I've never tried the .8 ohm coil (I have always just vaped the .5 ohm 3d coil because I liked it so much) so I've just played around with the .8 ohm coil so far and haven't gotten around to using the .3 yet...

I'll try it out and holler and tell you...

The hissing is likely the ejuice/coil interaction... but vibration? - now i have to see... haha

• Love
Reactions: Superuser187

Superuser187

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2020
Athens
Update....at 100hz I can hear the hibration even with Zeus x mesh rta but not when I vape but when I have it near my ear :p and on the destiny rta with coil I can hear a little whistle like it's vibration in higher pitch....I can only feel something when I vape the zcoil on the zenith 2 tho on others I can't feel anything while I vape :p
Hahahahah it's interesting

• Winner
Reactions: AngeNZ

Superuser187

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2020
Athens
The vibration is the F0 ultrasonic waves feature. The Sensis has is it too and you can hear it at certain frequencies.

It seems tho that the sensis goes up to 400hz or something while the coolfire z80 goes only up to 100hz I wonder if more than 100hz makes more of that noise :D
Also the sensis has the coil + that coolfire don't have it it has only the refresh mode

• Informative
Reactions: Territoo

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand

I absolutely love the handfeel of the z80. And the RDL vape you get from the Zenith II with the 0.3ohm coil.

But what I love the most is the F0 mode technology. I use mine at 60hz for an RTA @ 25watts, and love the 0.3 z-coil at 35hz. As a bonus, between 20-35hz with the mesh coil - it purrs :D

I knew I got more flavour in f0 mode. But it wasn't until I switched into Power/wattage mode for a few puffs - then back to f0 mode that I really could tell a big difference.

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    It seems tho that the sensis goes up to 400hz or something while the coolfire z80 goes only up to 100hz I wonder if more than 100hz makes more of that noise :D
    Also the sensis has the coil + that coolfire don't have it it has only the refresh mode

My z80 goes higher, it does 20-500hz. Some reviewers said theirs maxed at 100hz, so maybe the first batch was different.

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    Are you seeing much Difference in Battery Life when you use F0 Mode?

I actually use slightly lower wattage in f0 mode, for one tnhing. But as I've been running this mod flat out, over the past few days it's too hard atm to tell about the battery life.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 16, 2010
    So-Cal
    I actually use slightly lower wattage in f0 mode, for one tnhing. But as I've been running this mod flat out, over the past few days it's too hard atm to tell about the battery life.

Gotcha.

I have one coming so I'm Excited to Play with these New Features.

Superuser187

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 10, 2020
    Athens
    My z80 goes higher, it does 20-500hz. Some reviewers said theirs maxed at 100hz, so maybe the first batch was different.

I thought that they made it maxed at 100hz maybe cause the vibration at 400hz was getting very noticeable and I have seen some people complain about the "vibration" of the sensis...
    Maybe they tried make.it user friendly???
    Does it vibrate more at more than 100hz? Or after a point it's the same?? Or the vibration stops to be noticable at those high hz?
    I am curious hahaha either way it's nice

Reactions: AngeNZ

Superuser187

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 10, 2020
    Athens
    Btw for those that are interested....I rebuilded the mesh coil for first time today and it's the most easy rebuild of innokin coils cause the gold coil is easier to take apart and rebuild but also cause the mesh has both legs down and u don't need to mess with bending one leg down and then wrap with cotton around so it won't touch...and blah blah blah...
    I may can't be able to find a new mesh but I can use the same for few rewicks :D
    I have done clapton rebuild on that in past but never the mesh...and I really enjoy vaping so it's nice :D

Also it's good that those coils have build in 510 and u can just screw it on mod to dry burn
    Maybe u can also use the smrt wotofo mesh coils and materials to replace the mesh...

It's nice to know a drop in coils atty will be available for ever even tho innokin won't stop producing those coils for anytime soon for sure

• Informative
    Reactions: zoiDman

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    Reactions: zoiDman

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    I thought that they made it maxed at 100hz maybe cause the vibration at 400hz was getting very noticeable and I have seen some people complain about the "vibration" of the sensis...
    Maybe they tried make.it user friendly???
    Does it vibrate more at more than 100hz? Or after a point it's the same?? Or the vibration stops to be noticable at those high hz?
    I am curious hahaha either way it's nice

I get no vibrations at 500hz with an RTA, and with the 0.3 in a Zenith it's more of a high pitched hum at 500hz.

Btw for those that are interested....I rebuilded the mesh coil for first time today and it's the most easy rebuild of innokin coils cause the gold coil is easier to take apart and rebuild but also cause the mesh has both legs down and u don't need to mess with bending one leg down and then wrap with cotton around so it won't touch...and blah blah blah...

I never even thought of rewicking them. Great news if as you said, they aren't available in the future. Now we need some pics of how the heck you open up a z coil. And how to rewick it :)

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 16, 2010
    So-Cal
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread