Innokin Coolfire Giveaway - 15 Kits up for grabs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Z-Lee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
  • Apr 17, 2021
    Upper Midwest
    Hello, this is strange about our short life span of 1.2ohm Z-Coil. The reasons for this might vary, and you can always contact your local carrier store or contact our official customer service for more info.
    support@innokin.com
    Yes, you can match other tanks with our Coolfire Z80 mod with F0 mode, however, we suggest you combined the excellence with Zenith II & Coolfire Z80. ;)
    I have tried the Coolfire Z80 mod with several tanks, both coilhead and RBA. I'm sure the functioning is just the same between them (performance is still stellar), but I cannot hear "pulsing" with any tank other than the Zenith II sitting on top (do not have a Zenith/Pro/Zlide to test this). I presume this is because of a conductivity difference in the 510 pin/coils?

Superuser187

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 10, 2020
    Athens
    I have tried the Coolfire Z80 mod with several tanks, both coilhead and RBA. I'm sure the functioning is just the same between them (performance is still stellar), but I cannot hear "pulsing" with any tank other than the Zenith II sitting on top (do not have a Zenith/Pro/Zlide to test this). I presume this is because of a conductivity difference in the 510 pin/coils?

I have notice that with bigger mass coils like a 7wrap 3*28/38 or on double coil atty with 6wraps each of same wire or on a mesh rta I can't feel or hear pulsing and then when I tried on an mtl rta with 6wraps of 28 ga I would feel and hear the pulse...all those test I did at 100hz ofc just cause I was playing around

Also I tried it on dry burn before I wick the mtl coil and it was the most intense sound and vibration :D I guess makes sence since the wire is loose and exposed without the cotton...

FYI: The Vaporesso ceramics do have some cotton but the flavor intensity from the ceramic shines through.

The Ccell GD are 100% ceramic wicking and ss coil. The ECU Ccell is ceramic with a cotton net to draw in liquid. The former is build for very gooey liquids like dab or oil or vg max. It works but is too smooth for my nic vaping.

Hello, this is strange about our short life span of 1.2ohm Z-Coil. The reasons for this might vary, and you can always contact your local carrier store or contact our official customer service for more info.
    support@innokin.com
    Yes, you can match other tanks with our Coolfire Z80 mod with F0 mode, however, we suggest you combined the excellence with Zenith II & Coolfire Z80. ;)

I already made an enquiry to get an adress in Europe to buy new gaskets/O-rings for my Zlide, still do not know where to buy. Noone carries them atm, sold out. If you got an adress, I'd be thankful.

I give those 1.2 coils another go when my 1.6 are through. The 1.2 tasted better for the time being. Maybe it was bad luck...

Does anyone vape Ares2 on the Coolfire Z80? Any builds to share?
    I got an 8 wrap SS316L 28ga spaced coil going with 0.75ish Ohm, man that's good on 80Hz 15W. It's a tad less harsh than the 0.8 z coil but got even more flavour. I like SS coils, they have big surface, good ramp up and cool down. F0 works great on it.

KonaNeil

ECF Veteran
    Jul 29, 2009
    Big Island, Hawaii
    The Ccell GD are 100% ceramic wicking and ss coil. The ECU Ccell is ceramic with a cotton net to draw in liquid. The former is build for very gooey liquids like dab or oil or vg max. It works but is too smooth for my nic vaping.

Thanks for clarifying. You do mean EUC though don't you rather than ECU? I'm not familiar with the GDs. I use the EUC's and the original CCells. I'm very fond of both. From your description I don't think I'm going to try the GDs.

Thanks for clarifying. You do mean EUC though don't you rather than ECU?

Yes sorry, I missed the right abreviation. The eco universal coils with Ccell core, the small ones without threaded pin. The GDs are massive and full ceramic. It's on their website. But they are ultra smooth, just good for real high viscosity stuff IMHO.

KonaNeil

ECF Veteran
    Jul 29, 2009
    Big Island, Hawaii
    What makes them so special ???

Are you asking about the c cell coils?

If so, the ceramic element gives them a more vivid flavor than other manufactured coils. They aren't more widely popular because a competitor who couldn't produce their own, successfully frightened many with a claim that the ceramic could fragment and in so doing create a health hazard. Even though there was no real proof behind the claim it frightened many in the vaping community.

Those of us who are into them now are really into them. It's hard to go back to the faded taste of a coil surrounded only by cotton.

Reactions: tnt56

MLEJ

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 14, 2020
    a competitor who couldn't produce their own, successfully frightened many with a claim that the ceramic could fragment and in so doing create a health hazard. Even though there was no real proof behind the claim it frightened many in the vaping community.
    Ah, must have attended the Bloomberg School of Business at ANTZ University.

Dimitris

ECF Veteran
    Apr 14, 2011
    Georgia
    I know i am late for a contest(this is what happens when you procrastinate hoping to get a better idea) but i would still love to get you both to answer these two very simple questions:
    1) your first vaping setup(mod/atty) unless it took few tries to start vaping(first time i tried vaping was in 2008 but it didnt get me off the analogs - i blame a cruddy hardware that was available at the time, secong(and final) was in 2010 when i registered here on forums and posted asking for an advice on what i should get(provari was the king att)). So if your like me and had false starts - what was the first setup that finally made you a vaper?

2) Current top three of the best setups you can think off

Hi sorry for the late reply! Phil is still sick but I promise he will join up when he feels better.
    1. V2 Ecigs Stick battery 90 mah with 808 preffiled carts. Was enough for me to quit smoking
    2. I currently use the Kroma Z for RDL and The new Coolfire Z80 & Zenith II for MTL. I also have an Ares II built at all times sitting on a Kroma Z with 510 adapter.

Dimitris

ECF Veteran
    Apr 14, 2011
    Georgia
    Hi!
    What do you think is the main reason e-cigs get so much adversity from governments; and people in general have negative ideas about vaping? And what can we do to help change that so this industry and our community can prosper?
    Hi its pretty simple. Vaping has dislodged years of economies built on tobacco tax and people dying. Gov is scrambling trying to find new money sources.
    Only thing we can do is be loud with our legislators let them know how you feel about their votes.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread