Innokin Coolfire Giveaway - 15 Kits up for grabs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a Coolfire Pebble and loved it but sadly lost it. As I have been wanting to get another one for sometime now, I have started looking at them again. I am currently looking at the Coolfire Z50 and Z80 set ups plus the Kroma-R set up. I use the following types of vape juice: vape juice(no nic 70/30), 50mg nic salt(50/50), and CBD vape oil (Cloud 9 Hemp brand PG/VG base).

So my question to you is which set up would you recommend for me and why? Also having a second tank (only) for CBD only is preferred so which tank would you recommend -- from the above set ups?

Thank you in advance for your help and advice,
Beth

So my question to you is which set up would you recommend for me and why? Also having a second tank (only) for CBD only is preferred so which tank would you recommend -- from the above set ups?

Thank you in advance for your help and advice,
Beth

If you go for oil based CBD vape, I strongly recommend a ceramic coil setup instead of a kanthal z coil. The oil will mess up your cotton kanthal wick in a few days. I've been there. When I use CBD vape with z coils, it's oil free. You can get those liquids over here in Europe (France or Germany). Those have CBD molecular extract with 60/40 or 50/50 pg/vg. I use a Vaperesso Guardian with ceramic coils for oil vapes.

My suggestion to Innokin is to produce z coils with ceramic wick and SS coil material. No cotton, no kathal. I'd ditch my Vaperesso tank in a glimpse.

For 70/30 or 50/50 oil free, nic vaping, I'm a fan of 0.8 and 1.6 z coils. The 0.8 would be better for 70/30, wicks faster... Maybe try the 1.0 ohm, it has bigger wicking holes and is designed for "warm MTL" or RDL.

Brandon_K

Jul 14, 2021
@Brandon_K
You have to have 5 posts before you can PM someone :)
(after your 5 posts, the system will need to refresh to know it...could take up to an hour)

This is super helpful! Thanks! Consider this post padding #1 lol

Post padding #2

Post padding #3 just to be on the safe side..

Edit : Merged those posts - please don't be spamming for post count :rules:

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Opinionated

Nascarnbroncosfans

Sep 27, 2020
If you go for oil based CBD vape, I strongly recommend a ceramic coil setup instead of a kanthal z coil. The oil will mess up your cotton kanthal wick in a few days. I've been there. When I use CBD vape with z coils, it's oil free. You can get those liquids over here in Europe (France or Germany). Those have CBD molecular extract with 60/40 or 50/50 pg/vg. I use a Vaperesso Guardian with ceramic coils for oil vapes.

My suggestion to Innokin is to produce z coils with ceramic wick and SS coil material. No cotton, no kathal. I'd ditch my Vaperesso tank in a glimpse.

For 70/30 or 50/50 oil free, nic vaping, I'm a fan of 0.8 and 1.6 z coils. The 0.8 would be better for 70/30, wicks faster... Maybe try the 1.0 ohm, it has bigger wicking holes and is designed for "warm MTL" or RDL.

Thanks for answering Marc_lux. The CBD is actually a vape juice, pg/vg based, just forgot to edit my earlier post after looking that up. However, ceramic coils are wonderful and if that option is available one I get everytime.

I am currently using a Nova 2 (ceramic coil pod) and the Caliburn G, but it is getting to costly due to having the pods. Plus the Nova is not holding a charge much anymore and the last 4 coils I have gotten for the Caliburn were bad. So I have pulled out my old trusty iStick Pico(ceramic coil set up) and started using it again. Only issue I have is that I am use to how small the pods are, so the Pico feels huge plus the taste is not the same.

The Pico is a nice set up, but my Coolfire was much smaller which is why I want another. As of right now, I am leaning towards the z80 because of the refresh option it has. But that is not something that will keep me from getting one of the others if they are more suited for my needs.

I just bought a white leather/SS Coolfire z80 kit and it arrived today. My fave shop just got restocked on it. Couldn't wait for the mod only . You can also use ceramic coil tanks with the Z80 I suppose. I'd like to ask Innokin though if the F0 mode is compatible though.

Despite the horror stories I've read about z coils being defective from start, I cannot confirm this. I change the coil in the evening when needed, prime puff without power and go to bed. The next day it's all soaked up and good to go.
I just experienced short coil life with the 1.2 Ohm (7 days). But the 1.0, 0.8, 0.48 and 1.6 I used, all held on for 2-4 weeks. My last 0.8 was mounted on June 28 and had to be changed yesterday due to flavour loss. The only one that was really bad from start was the one preinstalled in my d24 Zlide. It had no taste.

Superuser187

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2020
Athens
I just bought a white leather/SS Coolfire z80 kit and it arrived today. My fave shop just got restocked on it. Couldn't wait for the mod only . You can also use ceramic coil tanks with the Z80 I suppose. I'd like to ask Innokin though if the F0 mode is compatible though.

Despite the horror stories I've read about z coils being defective from start, I cannot confirm this. I change the coil in the evening when needed, prime puff without power and go to bed. The next day it's all soaked up and good to go.
I just experienced short coil life with the 1.2 Ohm (7 days). But the 1.0, 0.8, 0.48 and 1.6 I used, all held on for 2-4 weeks. My last 0.8 was mounted on June 28 and had to be changed yesterday due to flavour loss. The only one that was really bad from start was the one preinstalled in my d24 Zlide. It had no taste.

I think it's because innokin makes some of the best mouth to lung Vapes that are very suitable for new vapers and new vapers always make mistakes and that's why there was this reputation going around...

One thing I noticed is they made the wicking holes on the 0.8ohm coil bigger cause with the 0.8ohm i didn't have good wicking when i was in cold weather temperature and use 70vg juice so I am glad they did that and they show they still care and improve even if they are very successful coils....

I think it really depends how someone vapes and some of those coils may not work good or the way someone inhales may not provide enough or toooo much airflow to the coil...
From my experience z coils all last ridiculously long but I used to change them every 7 or 10days max depending the juice I was vaping...
Btw u chose the best colour !!!!! Enjoy

Nascarnbroncosfans

Sep 27, 2020
So did I win a Coolfire IV ?

Giveaways are back, with a great chance to win from our good friends at Innokin!

As before we're lucky to have the vaping legends @Dimitris and @pbusardo on hand to answer all your questions!

Enter the giveaway simply by posting in this thread and ask Phil & Dimitris a question about the CoolFire Z80, Zenith II, MTL Vaping, or anything else vape related that you have been dying to ask or would be useful for the vaping community here at ECF.

10 winners can choose either one of two options for their prizes;

Option 1
1 pcs Coolfire Z80 kit + 1 pcs Zlide tank

Option 2
1 pcs Coolfire Z50 kit + 1 pcs Zenith II tank

Colours will be chosen at random.

But wait!! There are also 5 Extra ECF Thread Grand Prizes:

1pcs Coolfire Z80 kit + 1 pcs Zenith II tank + 1 pack of Z-Coil + 1pcs Innokin hat

The 5 Grand prize packs will be given to 5 participants who ask the best, most interesting questions below, as chosen personally by Phil and Dimitris.

Winners must be of legal vaping age, only one prize per person, and this giveaway will run from July 9th to 15th.

Good luck & thank you for your support!

View attachment 948447

Reactions: Tor R

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
Reactions: Tor R

Nascarnbroncosfans

Sep 27, 2020
I did yesterday,

Grand Prize?
1pcs Coolfire Z80 kit + 1 pcs Zenith II tank + 1 pack of Z-Coil + 1pcs Innokin hat

The 5 Grand prize packs will be given to 5 participants who ask the best, most interesting questions below, as chosen personally by Phil and Dimitris.

No... you're a grand prize winner. YOU HAVE to start a conversation with @Innokin_timmy and give him your information so they can send the prize to you.

Running - Innokin Coolfire Giveaway - 15 Kits up for grabs!

^^ related post.
No... you're a grand prize winner. YOU HAVE to start a conversation with @Innokin_timmy and give him your information so they can send the prize to you.

Running - Innokin Coolfire Giveaway - 15 Kits up for grabs!

^^ related post.

Innokin_timmy

Brand Rep
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2018

Hello, this is strange about our short life span of 1.2ohm Z-Coil. The reasons for this might vary, and you can always contact your local carrier store or contact our official customer service for more info.
support@innokin.com
Yes, you can match other tanks with our Coolfire Z80 mod with F0 mode, however, we suggest you combined the excellence with Zenith II & Coolfire Z80. ;)

KonaNeil

ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2009
Big Island, Hawaii

I've got at least a couple years stock of the Vaporesso ceramic/stainless steel coils but I would too!

FYI: The Vaporesso ceramics do have some cotton but the flavor intensity from the ceramic shines through.

JevonWV

Jul 20, 2021
Giveaways are back, with a great chance to win from our good friends at Innokin!

As before we're lucky to have the vaping legends @Dimitris and @pbusardo on hand to answer all your questions!

Enter the giveaway simply by posting in this thread and ask Phil & Dimitris a question about the CoolFire Z80, Zenith II, MTL Vaping, or anything else vape related that you have been dying to ask or would be useful for the vaping community here at ECF.

10 winners can choose either one of two options for their prizes;

Option 1
1 pcs Coolfire Z80 kit + 1 pcs Zlide tank

Option 2
1 pcs Coolfire Z50 kit + 1 pcs Zenith II tank

Colours will be chosen at random.

But wait!! There are also 5 Extra ECF Thread Grand Prizes:

Winners must be of legal vaping age, only one prize per person, and this giveaway will run from July 9th to 15th.

Good luck & thank you for your support!

View attachment 948447

My Question:
Pretty new to vaping, interested in getting one but I'm not sure what's the best vape to get for beginners. Any Suggestions?

Last edited:

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
My Question:
Pretty new to vaping, interested in getting one but I'm not sure what's the best vape to get for beginners. Any Suggestions?

Any one you prefer. Both the z50 and the z80 with either the Zenith II or the Zlide are geared toward new or old vapers alike.

The main difference between the two mods is the z50 has an integrated battery and the z80 requires you to purchase an 18650 battery (and battery charger) separately.

More experienced vapers may usually prefer the z80 because when your battery needs charged you just swap out the old battery for a fresh battery, that way your mod can be vaped all the time, and your mod's not tied to a cord during charging. It's simply far more convenient.

Last edited:

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
My Question:

Hi JevonWV. Welcome to the ECF.

That's kinda a Hard Question to answer without knowing More about You and what You are looking for?

My Best suggestion is to Start a New Thread with a Title something like "New to Vaping and Looking for Mod/Atomizer Advice." You will get more Replies that way. And you can Ask Specific Questions that you have. Or to Suggestions that you get.

My Only real Suggestion on a Set-Up is to get a Mod that has a "510 Thread". And a Mod that can output Variable Wattage (VW).

With a 510 Threaded Mod, you can connect an almost unlimited amount of Different Atomizers to it. So you aren't Locked into using any one Atomizer. And Variable Wattage allow you to Adjust the Hit you get to what you like. Much like the Volume Knob on your Stereo lets you adjust the Volume for different types of Music.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread