Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal

Dconnor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2013
Las Vegas
I got mine in today. Shipped via DHL and received it really fast. They are very well done. They came in clean, magnets hold very well, and overall extremely happy. The silver is light, however the brass is a lot heavier. You are not going to knock that one over easily.

The atty is ok. Just coiled and wicked and vaping happily!
6189bb18f4174e5924db2384f63d0222.jpg

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I got mine in today. Shipped via DHL and received it really fast. They are very well done. They came in clean, magnets hold very well, and overall extremely happy. The silver is light, however the brass is a lot heavier. You are not going to knock that one over easily.

The atty is ok. Just coiled and wicked and vaping happily!
6189bb18f4174e5924db2384f63d0222.jpg

Very Cool!

Are those the rda's that they came with?

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Yes. They have Velocity style deck, but really small Phillips screws. Not a big fan of the screws.
78b40edebade852e6a8542b9760079d8.jpg

Looks Nice. And the Silver Mod looks good Also.

I wanted to get 1 Silver and 1 Black when I did my order. But the Silver ones were out of stock. So I went with 2 Black ones.

Reactions: Dconnor

Walter Ego

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2013
Wild West
Mundy made the vapage bottles work.

1. Alexander MundyRibbon TwisterVerified MemberECF Veteran
    Mar 31, 2013
    Springfield, MO
    Get some Vapage 8 ml bottles and cut the tip down to where the bottle is the same height as the Kanger bottle and carefully trim the outside threads off. Tight fit on the sliding stopper but soft and natural LDPE color instead of the hard dark ?PET? Bottle. I have been using one daily at construction sites and greatly prefer it over the Kanger bottle. I hold the stopper in the lowest position with a finger tip or two through the squonk hole and push down with the bottle on a solid surface. Hasn't leaked a drop, soft squonk, I can clearly see my light colored eliquid, and has a hair more capacity. IIRC they were $3 for 2 bottles from Vapage when I bought a stock of them for various DIY squonk applications a couple of years ago.

nGd57sy.jpg

8dynnw7.jpg

Xxm8Zdf.jpg

If you have to insist that you've won an Internet argument, you've probably lost badly.
    You can't use reason to talk someone out of a position they didn't use reason to arrive at.
    A person's mind can be changed by reading information on the internet.
    The nature of this change will be from having no opinion to having a wrong opinion.

Any post correcting an error in another post will contain at least 1 error itself.
    It doesn't matter how simplistic you make your point there will be someone who misunderstands you.
    The best way to get the right answer on the Internet is not to ask the question, but rather to post the wrong answer....^%+a{90er0q*w&^r*(yuiopuWEJK

--CARRIER LOST

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I bought it from another member that saw I was looking for 1 and helped me out. It wasn't much more I was just curious in case I decide to buy another.

stand up and fight for your right to vape!

Gotcha.

Like I said, I'm sure that a Brass Mod would cost more. Because it would come out of Solid Bar Stock. How much more I'm not sure?

Reactions: jcash74

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
I think the brass is $35. It's the shipping that keeps them from going head-to-head with the Dripbox on price. Until someone brings a few hundred into the U.S. or they go to Fasttech or 3F with free shipping...

I like the confirmation email, lol:

You just sent a payment to 周 检梅

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
I think the brass is $35. It's the shipping that keeps them from going head-to-head with the Dripbox on price. Until someone brings a few hundred into the U.S. or they go to Fasttech or 3F with free shipping...

I like the confirmation email, lol:

You just sent a payment to 周 检梅
Yeah,that is what they quoted me was $35 for brass,$25 for aluminum,and the shipping is $25 for Dhl or $15 for epacket.I also heard they charge a few dollars for paypal fees too,but not sure if that's true or not because the lady in sales never mentioned it,but i have seen a few people mention it was like $3.
I agree,i would love to see these on Fasttech.

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Yeah,that is what they quoted me was $35 for brass,$25 for aluminum,and the shipping is $25 for Dhl or $15 for epacket.I also heard they charge a few dollars for paypal fees too,but not sure if that's true or not because the lady in sales never mentioned it,but i have seen a few people mention it was like $3.
I agree,i would love to see these on Fasttech.

I believe that $3 is when you use your CC as the PayPal payment type. But if you do a Bank Withdrawal or have a Paypal Balance there is no $3 transaction fee.

Just about All US and Many Foreign sellers just eat the Credit Card transaction fee.

Reactions: b.m.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread